Thread: A documentary on Mughal-E-Azam

K.Asif's epic extravaganza Mughal-e-Azam will be resurrected this Diwali. But that's not the end in celebrating the glory of the magnanimous film. A documentary on Mughal-e-Azam will also be released very soon. Ace photographer Jayesh Seth has made a documentary on the Dilip Kumar-Madhubala-Prithviraj Kapoor-Ajit starrer. The documentary includes footages of several stalwarts of cine industry commenting on their take on the film.

A documentary, Chale Chalo, on the making of the Oscar nominated film Lagaan was released earlier this year[/img]

Colour-E-Azam

An year ago I saw on TV, they were showing the revival of this epic into colour and it's not an easy task.
    They showed how a team of animators takes days to just add colour to a rose........
    imagine the whole movie and every object in a frame....

wonderful stuff.... would love to upgrade my shabby skills in animation to a professional..

yes it isn't easy snaz, by the way i didn't had a chance to see mughal-azam before, but i will do watch that now & you surely have a bright future ahead

thanxs, and you aint any less

i heard that Al-Paccino is coming to the premier of mughal-azam at the royal albert hall, london & this movie will be premiered at Pakistani's cinema's.