Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arcade(Games) Problems

score submitt nahi ho rahaa.. i did 58 in that skipping game n score didnt submitted :S

its pissing me off kasam se.. itni games mein high score kiye hein n score submitt nahi ho raha..

Arcade is cookie based, which means that you have to stay online at all times. You can't just work offline, score and laters push the submit button. Also, only highscores are saved.

When a game is over, submit whatever score you have achieved and then click on the play game link on the new window.
    Dream, I do.

thnx for telling adeel

well aik aur problem hoi ha.. meine wo cookies wale mein 100 bana liye the magar score submitt ki koi option hi nahi thi.. to score submitt nahi hoa.. usko theek kar sakte hein ap?

i have attached the screen shot..

Jee yeh problem Aadi k sath bhi tha.. woh game hi kharab hai.
    Dream, I do.

me nay Autobahn game per 14000+ score banaya but submitt nahi huwa

All of the scores at the arcade have been deleted recently. Make sure that you read the message that comes across when your score is not saved. The arcade only saves highscores.

[b]hey admin my rank should be first in 3D Car Driver....but its not showing my rank and similar with basket ball alley... i have scored 96 in that .

http://www.desitwist.com/arcade.php?...&module=report

I have first place rank in 5 games but showing only 3 ..how come
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hardik the arcade only saves top scores and the current top score there is 430 something by moments.

BTW you're an awesome player, I must say.
    Dream, I do.