Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arcade(Games) Problems

Dear Administrator,

Everytime I play PACMAN and scores 10,000+ Points I automativally gt loggedoff :frusty1;and that way am unable to register/save my top score:ange;...Kindly sort the matter. Attaching picture as evidence/proof.

Thank You!
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

Thank you for notifying me. There seems to be a problem with the auto-refresh in the arcade which is causing the sessions to expire. I will take a closer look at it today and hopefully will fix it. Accept my apologies.

Sincerely,
    Administrator.

No need to apologise Mr. Administrator we are like a family and I enjoy being part of it...Thank You for providing us a place to share and care!

Good Luck in your future ventures

God Bless!
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

Hello Nutter,

Thank you for your kind words. The arcade has been upgraded. Please let me know if you experience the same problem again.

Warmest Regards.

The problem is still there. Unable to submit and save game scores. Session expires. Tried many times.

Is it limited to 'pacman' only?

Maybe you need clear your browser's cookies & cache? I've just played pacman and my score is saved there. I've also requested Omar to try it out to see if this problem is (in the script) global.

Most importantly, arcade only saves highscores for a particular game. Try it out again once you have cleared the cache.

Thank God the problem has sorted out! Thanks Administrator...Thank you very much!

P.S. Just scored 22000+ points @ Pacman!

Glad to hear that.

Have a good time

umm i think there is some problem with comboling as well .. i did like 150 .. and the score didnt get submitted .. i have tired it over 3 .. 4 timez .. :s
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

Contact Admin Aadi.
    Get off my back