Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maturity vs. Age

well said everyone.

Mere opinion mein maturity experience se aati hai.. the more you learn about urself, about others around you, about various circumstances you go through as a sister, daughter, mother, wife you grow.. and maturity doesnt have anything to do with age.. it comes as you go through life.. usually girls get mature earlier then guys!
    *~Sonay~*

Maturity comes with age. And age comes with time.

You can get pre-mature at early age. But you cant be 40 years old unless you are 40 years old. Get my point?

Don't really think age is the yardstick to measure maturity. I've seen young people far more mature in their thoughts and action than many adults.
    Maturity comes with thought not with age.

maturity comes with wht u have gone through in life, ur experiences in life

Its not necesary tht maturity cumz with age....
    No FeAr..... ThE "O" Iz HeRe

maturity comes with experience. some people become mature earlier than others, hence, not necessary that maturity comes with age.

maturity is experience and the knowledge to learn from it and improve on it. it just happens to be when you'er older you 'typically' have learnt this by experience, but it is not always the case.

Different people respond to the same situation differently. These experiences have a bearing on their maturity level. Some avoid the maturity aspects while some just fit into the shoe of maturity.

But we all feel the sense of comfort when someone mature is around. It is a form of wisdom which is able to foresee problems beforehand and have the ability to react in the appropriate way.

In art, music and other cultural activities we see how an artist matures. The mature work somehow "breaks" from the earlier way in a significant way. This is evident in the work of artists like Beethoven, Picasso, thinkers like Marx, Nietzsche and so on.
    It is also evident in actors, suddenly they are a like a different mature person. And it is also strange that when one matures one never returns to childishness in that part the person has matured in.

And thoughts, experience come with age. I am sure ... everybody who looks few years back find that they are matured now. My point is if somebody gets matured at early age ... he/she will get more matured as time pass by. And yeah there is no yardstick to measure maturity. So we cant compare with ones maturity with others.

:dyawn: