Thread: Hate denmark products

Hate denmark products

PROPHET (MUHAMMAD) PEACE BE UPON HIM
    (AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EVERY MUSLIM)

The Danish man who has insulted and abused our Prophet Muhammad (Salalaho Alihay Wassalam) on drawing funny offended cartoons last year was found deadly burned (expired) with all members of his family. The relevant authority (Danish Government) has hid this news (did not disclose it).

Once again thes blasphemous (disrespect) act is being done and published in Denmark Newspaper. We believe that this person and whom supporting it will ruined in this world and the world hereafter will punished horrible.

We being a Muslim are in grief and sorrow and this is attack on your faith and on our beloved holy Prophet Muhammad Sallalaho Alihay wassalam. We must boycott all the Denmark and European Products. We Must Check that either we are acting/ follwing a lot of things in our lives according to these enemies of Islam or according to that ordered in holy Quran and hadiths.
    Reveal Our Solidarity.
    At least 17 Denmark news papers have insulted prophet again Gulf new paper dated 14th Feb. 08. Can we use our freedom of expression to announce to at least 10 persons that we love prophet (PBUH) more than our lives? Are we going to die if we do not use products' benefiting such people? Emkay Group, which manages lulu chain of super markets, Carrefour and Dubai co operative Society already discussed to remove the products from it shelves. Can we pass this to 10 other people?
    Circulate this around the Globe to the whole Muslim ummah to ban Danish made product

Circulate this around the Globe to the whole Muslim ummah to ban Danish made products
    I M What i Call i m "i m Loaded hell"
    http://www.123glitter.com/comments-g...file/11208.gif

The last time I checked, they didn't have much products here anyway.
    Dream, I do.

Ironically, this thing keeps coming back .. Oh btw, I recently saw something similar done by USA, basically showing a Muslim guy dressed as terrorist. Now are we going to ban USA products (bear in mind no internet, no pc, no cars, no gadgets) .. By bringing this back up again, we'll just create more mess which as a result will provoke more people to do similar things..
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

You all hearM what that magazine in Denmark has published. It's making fun of our beloved PROPHET MUHAMMAD (P.B.U.H) by drawing pictures of him and describing him as a terrorist.

Moreover they refused to apologize because they considered it a practice of freedom and democracy. I ask you all to put your hands
    with other MUSLIMS and boycott the Denmark's products. 1.6 billion Muslim could really slap the economy in Denmark.

I got very good tip for identifying the products to boycott. Every bar Coded product in the market contains its country code included in barcode digits. Please check the barcode of any product before you buy.

Check the first 3 digits from the LEFT.

Example, an Israeli product will have barcode like: 729 3453459070

The following list is given according the priority as the worst at top and then second worst is next.

729 Israel
    570 - 579 Denmark (i.e. 570, 571... 579)
    870 - 879 Netherlands (i.e. 870,871... 879)
    300 - 379 France
    700 - 709 Norway
    400 - 440 German

Please copy this text and forward this text to as many Muslims as possible Via Email via SMS Via Scrap...I ask all of u, Muslims...Cant u spare one minute in order to spread this message among Muslims ...ASAP?

REMEMBER THE PROPHET (P.B.U.H) MIGHT ASK YOU ONE DAY WHAT DID YOU DO WHEN THEY MADE FUN OF ME? HOW DID YOU DEFEND ME???
    It is time to decide not to think.
    Allah hafiz

I dont understand one thing...HATE karne se kya hoga?

agar ap hate karo gy to use bhi nahi karo gy thats y hate denmark roduckts
    its not MADIN in Denmark its MADE IN HELL