Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Myself

SALAM one and all!

Firstly as today is my first day and by a change i have logged into this website i am taking the time and previlege to join u guz! I scanned the site and to be honest and i am uterlly amazed by the work u guz are doing!

Keep it up !

And inshallah I would join u guz as a regular member i assume all of you are in there! so my replies will be limited!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm got nothing else to say lolz yah i am not being witty! nice too meet you all ! Yalla hope to see ur replies in my coming posts inshalla got alot to discuss but wondering if they are going to be one of the hottest topics in this forum !

Wasalam!
    If Allah is with you, whom do you have to fear?
    If Allah is against you, what hope do you have?

thanks a lot
    If Allah is with you, whom do you have to fear?
    If Allah is against you, what hope do you have?

Wasalam Veil

:welkome;

You've been a member since august 2005 and it's so good to see a senior member back in action at the forums. InshAllah zaroor, looking forward to your topics.
    Dream, I do.

wsalam...very nice post. :-) Hav fun posting!
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

WaulaikumAssalaam

Looking forward to your posts. Welcome
    Get off my back

Wa aleikum assalam...and Welcome Back Veil...it will be nice to know u ...keep coming and sharing....

Wa Aliekum Assalam Veil
    :welcome; Back To DesiTwist :giveflower;
    enjoy ur stay

Walaikum assalam Veil Welcome back to DT

Wsalam Welcome