Thread: what iz ThiZ

Well iam jst opping question from my dear friends request need a sincere advice from all guys out there !

ok my friend works in a company where she met a guy they both r working together and no its 2 years , gal is in love with the Guy and she tld thid to GUY, BUT Guy said hat ur my friend and care for you alot than any1 ,they have meet out side the ofc as well, and had closeness , but guy says did as i like u as a friend and if u want to be with u can be my friend till i get married,
    the quesion i what should gal needs to do?

Leace him ?
    or stay with hom as she is in deeply love?
    If Allah is with you, whom do you have to fear?
    If Allah is against you, what hope do you have?

It's clear that he's not a trump so it's better to keep this love thing at a minumum here. This relationship is in no way grandiose and does not guarantee stability in the future.

Just my 0.02$
    Dream, I do.

that guy dosent feel anythin for her u told... then if she just want to be friend wid him...she dnt need to leave him....

If the guy just wants to be friends...then it will be painful being friends for the gal cuz its one-sided luv...u cant be just friends with someone u hav feelingd 4...She should stop seeing him, it will be best thing for her.
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

guy says did as i like u as a friend and if u want to be with u can be my friend till i get married,
    till he gets married??? that means after marriage he doesnot need her......she must start avoiding him from now onwards instead of at the time he gets married.and when she does make a decision of avoiding it...then ask her to keep it as she has to face him every day in office...avoiding is difficult but tell her that ...he doesnot know the meaning of friendship....

ya u right frienldy girl i am with u
    Ramadan Kareem to everyone ...

also u r right rehan
    Ramadan Kareem to everyone ...

thanks guys for iews same things we all were telling her but maybe after reading views of general pl she would realize
    If Allah is with you, whom do you have to fear?
    If Allah is against you, what hope do you have?