Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: ~*Hadith Of The Day~*

nice sharing....
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3..._girl/Sari.gif

!** I'M CooL.....I MaKe Ice JeaLouS **!

Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him)said: "The worst people in the Sight of Allah on the Day of Resurrection will be the double faced people who appear to some people with one face and to other people with another face."

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “A wise person is one who keeps a watch over his bodily desires and passions, and checks himself from that which is harmful and strives for that which will benefit him after death;
    and a foolish person is one who subordinates himself to his cravings and desires and expects from God the fulfillments of his futile desires”
    Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 66 Narrated by AbuYa'la ibn Shaddad ibn Aws

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)said: "A man should not make another man get up from his (the latter's) seat (in a gathering) in order to sit there.”

Sahih Al-Bukhari Volumn 008, Book 074, Hadith Number 286 Narrated By Ibn 'Umar

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

Once Allah's Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) o 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."

From Sahih Bukhari

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:

Abu Bakr As-Siddiq said to the Prophet, "Teach me an invocation with which I may invoke (Allah) in my prayer." The Prophet said, "Say: Allahumma inni zalamtu nafsi zulman kathiran wala yaghfirudh-dhunuba illa anta, Faghfirli maghfiratan min indika war-hamni, innaka antalGhafur-Rahim."
    From Sahih Bukhari

Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet said, "The example of the one who celebrates the Praises of his Lord (Allah) in comparison to the one who does not celebrate the Praises of his Lord, is that of a living creature compared to a dead one."
    From Sahih Bukhari

jazak Allah bhoOt khoOb ji