Thread: Questions Any Intelligent Journalist Should Ask About the London Bombings

Questions Any Intelligent Journalist Should Ask About the London Bombings

In today’s controlled media, no journalist will be willing to push the boundaries and ask the challenging questions that should be asked of a government increasingly complicit in the recent London bombings.

Here are just 12:

- CCTV cameras were not working in the area at the time of the explosions - the average Londoner is caught on camera three hundred times a day. Who was responsible for disabling the cameras on the morning of July 7th?
    - Witnesses say they saw “white” people setting off the bombs, not dark skinned people. Which group do these obviously non-Muslim people belong to?
    - The explosives are said to be military - very difficult to obtain within the UK, so they must have been smuggled in, past sniffer dogs and tight security at Britain’s borders (it’s a much smaller country to patrol than the US). Who arranged for the explosives to make it past Britain’s internal security?
    - Quotes from the Quran by the alleged group claiming responsibility for the attacks were incorrect - a strictly religious person would not make these mistakes. Who designed and built the site?
    - The DNS of the fake Islamic website was hosted in Maryland DC. Who was the (now defunct) website registered to?
    - A consultancy agency with government and police connections was running a drill exercise for an unnamed company which revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as was happening in real life on July 7th. This is precisely what happened on the morning of September 11th 2001 with the CIA conducting drills of flying hijacked planes into the WTC and Pentagon at 8:30 in the morning. Are we the gullible people meant to simply swallow this coincidence again?
    - Benjamin Netanyahu, scheduled to give a speech near the site of the Tube explosion, was warned FIVE MINUTES before the attack to stay in his hotel. Sounds suspiciously like the same thing on 9/11 when the Israeli company Odigo, with an office at the World Trade Center, was warned, and 4,000 of it’s employees stayed home that day. Why are only Israeli’s warned just prior to calamatous events?
    - The UK is one of the most tolerant countries towards Muslims in Europe - much more so than Germany or France. What purpose would it serve for Muslim radicals to attack an otherwise welcoming British public?
    - Mobile phone network wasn’t suspended (to prevent detonation by phones). Is this an admission that phones cannot detonate explosives, as was claimed for the Madrid blasts?
    - “A co-ordinated effort is slowly bringing order out of the chaos,” Sir Ian Blair told Sky News. Was this quote an intentional use of the direct translation of the Freemasons’ Satanic motto “Ordo Ab Chao”.
    - Why did a senior police officer tell the BBC less than twenty four hours before the London attacks that the London police felt that they were on top of the terrorist threat?
    - The London “terror alert” level was lowered before the bombings took place, thus giving the perpetrators extra cover to plan and execute the attack without having to evade the most stringent security. Who authorized the change in the terror alert level?
    [/b]

planned by jews, executed by chritians, and blamed upon muslims.

thats what i believe, they the planner and executers have no religion, no faith, nor they come from any human breed, they are lowlifes, they are here to serve satan better, i just dont seem to understand that why muslims are blamed for everything happening in the western world? we dont hear terrorists, but Islamic millitants, terrorism is everywhere, one who threatns another is a terrorist, one who snatches peoples wallet and cell phones at gunpoint is a terrorist, and they should be brought under trial.

war on iraq, war on afghanistan (and supposedly the next war on iraN) are just meant for two purposes, kill muslims in the name of their evil motives, get as much of oil in their pockets as much as they can, and finally narratte "in God we trust"

not just muslims but the whole of the mankind should give it a serious thought, instead of following the so called leaders, one should try to use his/her own mind/imaginations.

their tyrannry / dictatorship is wearing a hideous, diabolic cloak of democracy.

when will this come to an end? instead when are we going to throw these eyesores out of our world?
    Dream, I do.

Manni,

Your questions have been asked and addressed adequately. The suppositions you are trying to imply are baseless.

The bombs were carried out by four suicide bombers three of whom had links to Pakistan. All four were muslim and were motivated by Islam. There is very little argument about that.

There was no conspiracy about the Zionists or Mossad or the CIA or anything of that sort.

Just look at facts in the face when they are so clearly put in front of you.

In today's world of makebelieve media, you can make anything come true. I have to say this media is good. Just twist the facts and people will believe anything they see or hear. I have muslim/pakistani friends who now as if the words are coming out of George w.'s mouth. They say that muslims are to blame for all that's happening today. I don't agree. How come there was no solid evidence for 9/11? Bharay ke tattoo to kahin se bhi mil jayen ge, naam kuch bhi likh lo!
    Look at Iraq, where are the WOMD?? Just bomb the crap out of a country and ask for proof later. Which doesn't exist anyway.. We need to ask the question that who is the biggest bully out there these days? And the answer is clear.

Quote Originally Posted by spindozes @ Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:21 am
    The bombs were carried out by four suicide bombers three of whom had links to Pakistan. All four were muslim and were motivated by Islam. There is very little argument about that. Just look at facts in the face when they are so clearly put in front of you.
    motivated by Islam? who is Islam anyway? Islam khan or Islam baksh? perhaps a little bit of research would do!
    Dream, I do.

Spindozes needs to stop watching Fox news.

These news channel should apply that 'PG' policy to their news programmes.
    Dream, I do.

I understand your feeling, Manni. As Pakistani, mine feeling also hearts.
    But, I am not agree at all your points (which I saw also somewhere else – and had long debate) are actually baseless and made to reduce the calamity towards Islam or Pakistan.

Did you heard or seen the video tape of M. Sadique Kahn one of London bomber, aired by Al-Jazeera (Al-Jazeera never aired suspicious tape without knowing it resources. If you don’t believe just try to contact Al-Jazeera and asked them). In that video Sadique Khan claimed that they are responsible of that action.

I thing you have to seen and observe the tape thoroughly.

After 7th July, a BBC 2 correspondent travailing in a taxi, belong to Pakistani driver, and it such a shameful for we Pakistani that, that stupid driver said to the correspondent and the camera that these attacks are beginning and many young men are waiting for there tern and more will come very soon. Imagine, now what was my feeling when I saw that program, live on BBC 2.

I am witness of that program, and hope lot of people did watched that program. One more example do you know about Al-Mahajroon, it representative on BBC 1 live program said that this is beginning.

In response of Endurer

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:17 pm
    planned by jews, executed by chritians, and blamed upon muslims.?

This is rubbish comments I ever seen.

Did you also heard or seen the tapes of Osma and Ayman Al-Zawahiri after 9/11. Those tapes also aired my Al-Jazeera. In which they claimed simultaneously that they were behind 9/11. What about bundles of the proves and evidence founds in USA, Spain and Hamburg – Germany where they stayed and did plan the attacks.

I totally not agree with this debate, no body is against us (Pakistani) no body is destroying Islam.

Islam has danger from its own followers, who misrepresenting its ideology and teaching. Islam is destroying when someone aired the video in which “Nam Nehadee” Muslim claimed destruction of other. Osma is destroying Islam, Ayman Al-Zawahiri destroying Islam. Sadique Khan misrepresents Islam in wide range.

Islam has problem to be misrepresent and misunderstand from its own people, when people like me, Manni, Endurer not accepting the terrible acts of foolish, so-called Muslims. Not try to pointed them and rooted out them from Muslim society.

who would be doing a lot better if they were the least religious amongst us, since our Religion teaches about unity and brotherhood and not about divides sectarianism, infact such thoughts are seriously discouraged in Islam. Islam is a way of life not a Political Agenda for anyone with a Muslim Like Name and a Beard.

Because of these type people Islam is in danger. Time to pointed out them and rooted them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:19 am
    These news channel should apply that 'PG' policy to their news programmes.
    You think that adults here have the ability to distinguish b/w brainwashing and news? I don't think so. I have come to realize that some kids are more level headed compared to their parents.

Quote Originally Posted by noorzei @ Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:38 pm
    This is rubbish comments I ever seen.
    I hope that this is supposed to be a compliment.

Did you also heard or seen the tapes of Osma and Ayman Al-Zawahiri after 9/11. Those tapes also aired my Al-Jazeera. In which they claimed simultaneously that they were behind 9/11. What about bundles of the proves and evidence founds in USA, Spain and Hamburg – Germany where they stayed and did plan the attacks.
    Why Al-Jazeera everytime? why do they have to announce their ill-omens over 35 mm cameras? what difference is this going to make. Are they hungry for exposure? I don't think so.

I totally not agree with this debate, no body is against us (Pakistani) no body is destroying Islam. Islam has danger from its own followers, who misrepresenting its ideology and teaching. Islam is destroying when someone aired the video in which “Nam Nehadee” Muslim claimed destruction of other. Osma is destroying Islam, Ayman Al-Zawahiri destroying Islam. Sadique Khan misrepresents Islam in wide range.
    I totally agree with you here.

Islam has problem to be misrepresent and misunderstand from its own people, when people like me, Manni, Endurer not accepting the terrible acts of foolish, so-called Muslims. Not try to pointed them and rooted out them from Muslim society.
    Brother noorzei, schools here at Pakistan are all about 'book knowledge' students follow what the teacher says or teaches (for that matter). How can we expect itellectuals coming up here? I don't want to deviate from the topic therefore I'd stick to your point here.

If I am not accepting it, I'm not in the favour of it either. At the end of the day we don't have much of an option other than to believe what media has to say about such issues or incidents though there is more than meets the eye.

who would be doing a lot better if they were the least religious amongst us, since our Religion teaches about unity and brotherhood and not about divides sectarianism, infact such thoughts are seriously discouraged in Islam. Islam is a way of life not a Political Agenda for anyone with a Muslim Like Name and a Beard.
    I agree with you.

Because of these type people Islam is in danger. Time to pointed out them and rooted them out.
    These people are everywhere, in every religion, area, city, country, continent. They are not muslims or jews or christians or hindus, they are extremists & they are anything but human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Evian @ Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:14 am
    You think that adults here have the ability to distinguish b/w brainwashing and news? I don't think so. I have come to realize that some kids are more level headed compared to their parents.
    yeap, you are right.
    Dream, I do.