Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are we having some competition here?

Assalaamo Alaikum!

Are we having some kind of comp. in here? I think I've enough evidence to prove that k kaun kitni posts likhta hai in least time.

USER A writes:
    nice post
    but ye post mein already karchuka ho dear

Look how UESR B replies:
    okz dear main ney yahan per read nahin kee thee isi leay mein ney
    post ker di any way's thnx 4 telling me
    . ( Absence )

Janab USER B sahab jab aap parh hi nahi rahay hain tou iss tarah likhnay ka faida. Give me a break and please post something "worth reading".

Poetry and Literature was my favourite Section. But itni useless si posts, yes, am referring to USER A and USER B...Iss tarah se Paste kiye ja rahay hain jaisey koi comp. ho raha ho. Barhaal mujhay bura laga issliyen main likh raha hoon.

Kuch bhi likhtay jaa rahay hain, not even bothered k kisi ne reply kiya ya nahi. This is ridiculous. And yes, as I said k this section is my favourite main iss tarh ki posts par -ve repp karoonga, I think that's the best way. But the question is will -ve repps make a dent?

P.S. I request Moderators and Admin. not to lock or delete this post. Woh log jo kuch bhi likhay jataya hain, shayad kuch dhayan karein.

P.S.S. Barhaal marzi aapki!
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

Ji nutter bro...aap sahi keh rahe hain... itni posts ho ghai hain idher jinka kisi ne reply hi nai kia...eik hi person jab itniii poems post karta hai woh bhi "not worth to be read" to dil nai karta uska reply karne ko hi...

I agree wid u...

post karne se pehle koi yeh nai dekhta ke yeh pehle post ho chuki hai ....

Hume Mods ko dehaan dena chahie...really..

Well, Miss Sweet agar aap moderator hain tou kuch karein. Infact sometime back maine Admin. ko bhi kaha tha and he too showed his concern. Chalein koi nahi doobara post karna isn't a big issue magar kam se kam kuch acha likhein warna kya faida. Itni sari posts at one go woh bhi "Aisi"...

Khair acha laga dekh kar k someone of your stature(moderator) has taken keen interest and replied to my post and showed real concern.

Thanks!
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

I ll talk to Admin abt that...and other mods...and see wat they wanna do

Count me in too. I too am fed up of these 10 or so topics in a row and therefore had previously (in the coolguyskumar era) decided not to participate in the poetry section. I request all of the posters to post slowly and nicely. A 100 or so topics overnight are not going to make you famous no matter what the subject is.

As for the negative rep; yes it can create problems for the target member. -50 reps can BAN any member (admins and moderators are an exception) at any given time. I will now be taking a closer look at the aforementioned forums and members found guilty of violating the forum rules will get any of these as a christmas present:

1) Infractions (2 Infractions and you're banned)

2) Negative reps. (50 reps and you're banned)

3) Will delete topics instantly and a warning will be issued.

4) Will ban you right at the spot.

5) Duplicate posts will either be merged or get deleted.. based on the similarities.

Please note that this step is being taken in the best interest of our members. We have never/will never target members based on personal issues. It's for you to decide whats best for you.. running up the post count is only going to get you in trouble.
    Dream, I do.

hmm ...lets see wat other say...

Thank you for bringing it to my attention Nutter. I honestly appreciate your concern for the community and I am really glad that at least someone is willing to break this thick ice that we have ourselves covered up with. I will advise moderators to take action accordingly. I also apologize for not doing much while it was happening. Nonetheless, things will change for good soon enough.

i know i m tooo junior but....why is this prose and poetry section...i thnk its actually for postin ones fav poems and also poems whot one wrote therselves and wants to share wid friends.....well i dont get tht how a person can write 10 poems in a day.....woh to shelly or rabindranath bangaya....let him write books wid all his poems...
    "I'm a friend for a friend who really wants to be a goood friend of mine"

Hardly I see a poet being credited for his or her work there. Most of the members just copy-paste it to grab attention! Yesterday a member namely PoetryDad came by to mention that he was not being credited for his work by the topic originator.
    Dream, I do.

I think wahan eik "warning" ka topic banana chahie (jaisa endurer bro ne banaya tha forum games mein)..in poetry section....kioke abhi tak yeh topic unho ne nahi dekha hai jo aisa karte hain/other members also...