Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reputation FAQ

You mean the red one? You can see who repped you by purchasing this option in the shop.
    Dream, I do.

Mujh ko Nahin Maloom kern Werna Woh Special Person Special kesay raheyga ?

@ NutBolt Bro: Ahh It Looks Soo Pretty Between Lots of Red Reps
    You know What i Mean!

Thank u brother Endurer and Daniel ....it is explained in a friendly way...nice to know..

How can I have that piece of Pizza, jaisa k I can see just below Omar's points? Strawberry (Red One) yeh mujhay kab milega? *bangin' head against the wall*
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

Yippie Yoo~ Am not bangin' my head on the wall anymoo(re) [just tryin' to rhyme]

*Dancin' Around & Hugging My babe* (I've only one babe in here)

aww Thank You v. much! IOU now ! You reading & smilin' I know Thanks again for making my day...

Any guesses anyone who surprised me with this red cherry?
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

i knw who it is ..ofcoz Endurer ....wahan likha a to raha hai

hahahha aww thats so sweet of you my sweet brother :giveflower;
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter, post: 215325
    How can I have that piece of Pizza, jaisa k I can see just below Omar's points? Strawberry (Red One) yeh mujhay kab milega? *bangin' head against the wall*

Pizza k Liye 40Nights ka Chilla katna perta hey
    You know What i Mean!

hain ? chilla ? :s yeh kya hota hai ?? :s

anywayz, Adeel bro & Daniel ! thanks for sucha great information

thankkkkkkkkk u... u solved a lotaaaaaaaaa my probs 2dayyyyyyyyyyyyyy thanks thanks and thanks