Shah Rukh Khan

"This Christmas I will spend with Samir Nair and Siddharth Basu (KBC). I have to learn to sit on the KBC chair. I will spend the New Year with my family and friends at home in the city. In the past I used to travel to Delhi to meet my family there, or go to another country. This year I will stay at home and play with my children and that is the best way to bring in the New Year".

Juhi Chawla

"Every year around this time my entire family goes abroad and we bring in the New Year. I never tell anyone where we go because I don't want our holiday to be disturbed by calls. Only certain people know where we are and can be in touch with us. Happy New Year all!"

Riteish Deshmukh

"I spend time at home, with my family. Friends drop in at home and I call up my other friends and wish them a good year. At times I go with friends for dinner. This year I will be busy shooting, soon I will be leaving for Mahabaleshwar. I will be shooting on the New Year day itself, so as yet I haven't made any plans."

Koena Mitra

"I have no plans for the New Year, 'coz I will be performing at the Nelly Furtado show on Dec31.Everyone's solo act is for 15 mins and the grand finale will be for a good half hour. I will be performing on all my hit songs like-saki re saki..., dil mein baji guitar...,saara jahan...I will be in no condition to party. The next day I will rest at home. Happy New Year to all your readers".