Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: You are DT...

It's really feeling nice to know everyone's experience
    http://www.desitwist.com/signaturepics/sigpic8918_2.gif
    On the new avenue of life, searching out new horizons..

villies and Atlantic.. u both r always welcome...

well...I just wanted to say something about Miss Sweet.:hug2; She's really very sweet..I have recently noticed how her thread are so great...they always give or rather ask us to say something more than the usual.....to share something that is special to us...so I just wanted to say Miss sweet..your posts are wonderful..and so are your threads...please keep sharing...I truly enjoy contributing in them..and reading them..... :thumbs:
    take life as it comes

hmmmmm atlantic its a lovely thread......well DT is superb one of my favourite site and about the members all r so loving and helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic, post: 221234
    well...I just wanted to say something about Miss Sweet.:hug2; She's really very sweet..I have recently noticed how her thread are so great...they always give or rather ask us to say something more than the usual.....to share something that is special to us...so I just wanted to say Miss sweet..your posts are wonderful..and so are your threads...please keep sharing...I truly enjoy contributing in them..and reading them..... :thumbs:
    Awww Thanks so muuch 4 ur lovely words:giveflower; I luv reading ur posts as well and ur replies to every post r gr8 :hug2;

I want to thank...

Aapi and Bhai Jaan

Yeah Yeah I know I talk about them 24/7 but I couldn't care less.

They really are the king and queen of DesiTwist. This place wouldn't run without them. They post the best and most intriguing threads. And if either of you come here and say that you are nothing compared to the other members... I'll delete those posts.
    Get off my back

Well you can't deny that Hina.
    Dream, I do.

U r welcome Hina sis...meri chandni...i simply love ur lovely threads...its love that u share with ur unmatched talent having great threads mashaAllah...thanks to u soo much. ur threads have brought smile and happiness to sad faces out here....

hmm...its ur love for me that makes u say this...but sis the fact remains the fact...which doesnot involve feeling...I m a member like u...and DT will run inshaAllah ever best with or without me...

If you both were to leave and never come back, it would be like a death in the family. I say it because it's the truth, not because of my love.
    You both keep DT on it's feet. I wouldn't feel right here without you two. (Okay this last sentence is because I love ya )
    Get off my back

Time will tell......rightnow...love ya too...