Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: You are DT...

I wanna thank to manni:bg:

his posts are so funny

i thanx miss_sweet...Rahen....ahsaas....villies....GC...

thank you

thank you

thank you

for being my friend.....

The Deserving

I realize that this should be in Sentiments Express, but I want it here. These are people that I feel should get more respect from me. I wanted to make this thread especially for them. If you have someone that you want to share more about, or you think that they should be given a thank you... this is the place for it. I'll probably come here regularly to post something about someone because everyone deserves to hear that they've made an impact on others.

Aadi- All I can do is smile right now. That's exactly what you help me do. You help me to smile and lift my spirit. I want to thank you for being so caring. Mein jab aati hoon tho ghayab kyun hojate hein? Come more often. :smartass:

Kashif- I think you have more comments in my blog then I even do. :biggrin: It's nice to know that you're a regular reader. Thanks for the support.

Yasra Sis- Thankooo for all of your shweet comments. Aap se baat karne mein acha lagta hai. Aap zaroor profile mein aake mujhe apna khariat bata thi rehna. That is your homework. :biggrin:

Iqra Sisso- Ya Allah kya boloon aap ke bare mein? Pyaar aur mohabbat dehne wali hein aap. Dil se mujhe aap bohat achi lagti hein. Aap ki baatein itni pyaari hein... I would love to post your PMs here, but they're too personal. I think everyone should know how wonderful you truly are. I don't come across many people with a beautiful personality such as yours. Sometimes, your words make such an impact that tears start forming in my eyes. Okay, okay... mein aur nahin kahongi kyun ke mein jaanti hoon ke aap ko ajeeb lage ga. :hug2;

May Allah bless you all.
    Get off my back

Oh wow Gudiyaa :hug2; ...that means alot to me. Thank u so much for mentioning me and thinking of me.
    And zaroor I will keep in touch wit u always but u hav to do the same.
    No matter wat is going wrong or how ur feeling I want u to kno u can always think of me Bless u dear :kissing:

~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Sweet Hina sis, Thank You so much. :kissing:
    If what you have mentioned above is for me, ...it is also your reflection. :giveflower; I sincerely thank you for all the respect and love you shower upon me. Thank you for the well wishes and May Allah keep you under his blessings, always. Ameen.

Keep smiling Hina :biggrin:
    take life as it comes

Yasra Sis- Absolutely, I will always keep in touch with you. :giveflower;

Iqra Sisso- Mujhe tho aap ko shukriya aada karna chahi hai Sis. Aap ne mere dil mein itna pyaar dala hai. I really can't thank you enough. :kissing:
    Get off my back

Wow nice topic ...

Endurer - He is ma cookieeeeeeeee :$ means everything for me ... i can get mad on him ... i can make him angry ... sad .. n what not but h wont say a thing ... a few slangs only hehe jk ... he is a good support .. im short of words.

AaDi - he is ma besht buddy :$ aaDi ke bare mein kia kahoon ... he's someone i lub soooooooo much :$ as a friend :P ... with him i can talk abt ANY THING ...N E THING means N E THING...great support...good person...me speechless :$

Manni - He is someone who has a lot of guts .. this guys has PHD in being paitent in se kuch bhi keh do yeh bohat light lein gae... kafi fun loving n easy-going person hain ... he is a nice ... friend :$

Naila - maaaaaaaaa lovely doll She is am shweet heart ... muahhhh luv her so much ... ma younger si sis ..just like a doll ...
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Quote Originally Posted by moments, post: 237781
    i thanx miss_sweet...Rahen...ahsaas...villies...GC...

thank you

thank you

thank you

for being my friend...
    how come i didnot see this post before...but as i hve now...Thanks to u to moments...u hve always been a kind and cute frnd...jolly and supportive.and a wonderful person...like ur company in forum games and in threads...thanks a lot... :givefl;

nice thread .. and i'm gona share ma bit ..

endurer .. i mean wat can i say .. everyone knowz him .. da 'man' .. its tough usually to communicate (those terrible mood swings) but other than that hez a dream to talk with .. never leave us two alone in a convo .. results are lethal ..

hina .. what can i say bout this girl .. technically m here cuz of her .. (ofcourse she still hates da fact ke y did she had to made dat stupid thread jis ki wajah se today m here :P ) .. shez nice .. n blunt .. one person i might bunk ma bed time for :P fun to chat with .. although cant get alot outta her .. i've been told itz cuz i dont know her ..

yasra .. well she is nice .. and very caring .. i mean .. bakaida pata karti hain banda gaya kahan .. aur mere khayal se agar sahi tarhan itela nahi di jaye toh peeche FBI bhi laga deti hain .. sweet personality .. n nice to talk with ..

nina .. this girlz make me go .. wow .. i mean .. larki hai ya dhamaka .. kisi ne do kilo baroot dal ke tili laga di ho .. shez charged .. n ready to rock da flippin planet .. one person i can listen to (excludes singing sessions ) .. great to have in ma list .. makes me remember how i was

faizan .. nice guy .. learnt alot from him .. nice to chat with .. simple guy .. n sweet personality .. fun to talk with ..

syeda .. probably after nina .. da best person i know .. n da only person who knowz me 'pretty' well .. shez seen ma best side .. n m afraid .. ma worst side .. shez really caring .. i mean .. caring ka koi gudaam hai .. nahi mukta .. per sweet bhi utni he hai .. zidein achi karti hai .. i think one person i can prefer to meet (lets say .. shez safe )

if m missin anyone .. m sorry ..
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

Quote Originally Posted by uSeLeSs, post: 276371

syeda .. probably after nina .. da best person i know .. n da only person who knowz me 'pretty' well .. shez seen ma best side .. n m afraid .. ma worst side .. shez really caring .. i mean .. caring ka koi gudaam hai .. nahi mukta .. per sweet bhi utni he hai .. zidein achi karti hai .. i think one person i can prefer to meet (lets say .. shez safe )
    WOW wot a joke ! :rolling;
    really can't stop ma laff .. :rolling; ..
    WHAO MAN ! isse bara jhoot apni zindagi mein nahin suna .. hahhahaha GREAT ! :rolling; ..

any wayz Atlantic siso ! i'll write something later .. abhi m doing my ashignment na :$