Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You are DT...

Hello everyone! :bye1: I invite you and welcome you all to say a little about someone.... show your encouragement …at any day, at anytime and even if you want….more than once! Go ahead and be creative: post pictures, appreciating quotes… and add a few lines from yourself…simplest and sincere comments find their way to be closest to heart ~ have fun! :cooldance;
    take life as it comes

lovely thread..:up;

hmm...from whom to start...there are many things abt each member that i like and appreciate....i enjoy there posts and there company in forum games...and in other sections...l hve learned a lot from the threads...which no doubt has helped me a lot...Dt is alive because they always take part in every section and share their part of knowledge..thanks to all..

Allah kitna pala sha thread banaya hay Baji... Reps added :hug1:

Aur thread ke baray main ka bolon..Indeed a VERY impressive idea.. I will definitely come up with my confessions..

Once again..It's so nice to see such a lovely thread from your side..Keep coming na :giveflower;
    http://www.desitwist.com/signaturepics/sigpic8918_2.gif
    On the new avenue of life, searching out new horizons..

very nice sharing atlantic.. its grat one

Dt join karne se pehle mere net me kuch khas interest nahi tha ... but jab se DT join kia hey buhat acha time pass hota hey ap logo ke sath.. ap logo ki posts buhat achi hoti hian kafi kuch sekha hey DT pe .... ap sab ne meri posts ko appreciat kia Thax alot... Rahen,, she helped me alotsss about DT topics.. Thank you so much Rahen.. . i would like to say Dt is only place... where we spend our time as family...

Yup...u r rite villies...DT eik hi forum hai jahan pe sab itne ache aur friendly and like a family hain!

Aur main kehna chahoon ghi ke jab se maine join kia hai DT...mera DT pe aana aur posts parhna aur post karna eik hobby ban ghai hai... aur mera fav website bhi DT hai

All members here are lovely! :giveflower;

very nice topic Atlantic sis keep posting

very nice thread...reps added
    DT for me is very special cuz everyone has welcomed me warmly from day 1 and I luv being with all u people and reading ur thoughts and threads. It is a lovely community...I will comment more later, leisurely...
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

I fell head over heals for this place. In fact, I call it my virtual home. Everyone here are brothers and sisters who help each other through everything/anything. We truly are all a big family. Admin deserves the most reps for making such a beautiful site where all of us could meet and share our thoughts.

Love you all.
    Get off my back

Thank you Rahen, spotlesssoul, miss sweet, friendlygal, hina and villies for your contribution! Mashallah, all of you have said it very well...when i joined DT...well it was my second forum i ever joined...though it took me some time to get adjusted...which was due to technical difficulties...but i really have always enjoyed being here. Sis Rahen and bro Endurer from day 1 have been a helping hand...Thank you guys! Moderators, regular members and new commers are always so great .....and friendly...keep it up DT!

I would really like to know if DT was one person's idea or several and who are they...i wonder.
    take life as it comes

DT is my life.. the only thing that remains.
    Dream, I do.

ummmmmmm.......
    jab mein ne DT join kya....tu just kuch songs download kerne k liye member bana aur phir isay leave ker diya....but again kuch zarorat hoyee tu wapis aya.....lakin itne sare intrested threads dekh ker mujh se raha nahi gaya........then mujhy b iska shoq hogaya aur aadat se hogayee isay use kerne ki...and here i find wonderful ppls and their wondful though...
    Love you ALL.................