Poll: Be in Love OR To Be Loved

This poll will close on 06-02-2186 at 05:17 PM Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Be in Love OR To Be Loved

i dun know y ppl just seek their luv which may b a fantacy!
    but i dun have any object on this

anyways i have object on y ppl dun see the love around their !
    they just want to find love in attraction!
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

most of the ppl blindly run after the ppl they LOVe and never care about the persons who LOve them

while there r a few ppl who think that to be loved is more imporatnt and sensatioan than to be in love
    I totally care abt the ppl who love me...they are like an asset in ma life...i will not run for person i love at the cost of leaving those who love me....

I believe that is better to be in love that to be loved by someone you don't like.

To be loved and giving nothing in return will be a selfish act. And to love without being loved is pathetic and it certainly won't last long. Love is give and take
    without set parameters of how much you give and receive. But it should be bothways.
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

yes ideal love is give and take but love is something if u hav 4 someone, it cant end just becuz we dont receive lov back...lov is unconditional. Same thing with that if we do lov someone...its not necessary they lov us cuz u cant force lov or feelings for someone, they wll come naturally
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

I choose not to vote because you can't have one without the other.

Agreed with Affan bro Rather my wish for love is a bit different but living in this world wo bhi itnay gunahoon ke saath..i dont really kya waqiye kabhi main apna maqsad paa sakoon gee ya nahin
    http://www.desitwist.com/signaturepics/sigpic8918_2.gif
    On the new avenue of life, searching out new horizons..

I Dint Understand!
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

spotlesssoul - You will do fine. you are young yet and all will fit like pieces of a puzzle as you mature.

glimmering_candle - If you meant me, then it's simple, you can't be in love without being loved. If you are talking to spotlesssoul, then I believe she is trying to convey a fear or worry about whether she'll be able to find love (I think - correct me if I'm wrong ).