Thread: 10 ways to Atract a girl (only for Boys, Girls not Read it) Options

You've met this fantastic girl and now you want to make her yours. Just how do you go about catching her interest and winning her heart?

Getting Yourself Ready For Love

1. Spruce Up Your Wardrobe!

I cannot tell you how many men I meet or see out on the street who are stuck in another fashion era! Some of these men are only in their early 30's and yet they've stuck in the 80's or early 90's in their fashion sense.

You don't have to be a fashion slave or even spend a lot of money to be current, but you do need to care about your appearance. I find that most men do okay with their business attire, but totally fall down with their casual wardrobe. Just because a pair of jeans will last 20 years doesn't mean you should be wearing them that long!

2. Clean Up Your Act!

I shouldn't have to even mention it, but yes, you, your hair and your clothing need to be clean. What I'm talking about here though is about your abode. Your room, or apartment, or house need to be clean! You don't have to be a neatness freak, but you don't want to scare of a potential girlfriend because of the horrible state of your room or bathroom, do you? Grow up! Make friends with cleanser and you'll be amazed what it can do for your love life.

3. Brush Up On Your Sexual Knowledge Now!

The time to figure out how women work sexually is NOT when you're on top of one beginning to slip your hand down her pants; the time to figure out how we work sexually is now.

Attracting Her

4. Pay Attention To Details!

The great seducers of the world are great listeners. It is said that both the late Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis and former president Bill Clinton make people feel like they're the only one in the room they're interested in talking to. When you have the opportunity to speak with your crush pay attention to what she talks about. What does she love? What does she hate? What do you have in common? If you don't have a good memory for goodness sakes write things down! Challenge yourself to remember two specific things from each conversation.

5. Small And Thoughtful Beats Big And Grandiose!

One of the quickest ways to scare off a woman you really like is to overwhelm her with inappropriate gifts. A dozen roses really aren't appropriate for a first date, even a single rose is a bit too much. Better to show her in small thoughtful ways you've been thinking of her. Does she love a particular CD that you happen to own? Why not burn a copy for her? Did you read something on the internet that you think she'll find entertaining or interesting? Forward her a copy.

6. Don't Become Her Best Friend Before The Relationship Gets Romantic!
    This is very tough for many guys. The only way they know how to get close to a woman is as a friend, but this is a really bad trap to fall into with a woman you're interested in romantically. You can be friendly, you can do small thoughtful things for her, but don't become her buddy and hang out with her frequently unless the relationship has gotten romantic—and by that I don't mean that you've fallen in love with her, I mean it's gotten physical, I mean you've at least kissed and held hands in public.

7. Do What You Say You're Going To Do, But Not More!

Your goal is to entice this woman, and seduce her, not become indispensably helpful to her before you've cemented a romantic deal. Think about it, do you have a crush on this woman because she's an amazing friend to you? No! Do you have a crush on her because she makes you cookies? No! You have a crush on her because you think she's hot; you're fascinated by her somehow. You want her to think the same of you, so show you're a man, not a doormat! Show her you do what you say you're going to do—whether it be on time to pick her up, or score a pair of concert tickets you promised—but don't pile on the favors that weren't asked for.

8. Make Sure She Equates You With Fun!

Great seducers are successful because people enjoy spending time with them. Great seducers have a plan; they don't wait for their date to tell them what they want to do. Make sure when your gal thinks about you she equates you with a good time. Your time together should show off your ingenuity and creativity more than your wallet. Everyone goes out to dinner and the movies, so what about an amusement park or a play instead? Does she love a particular kind of music? Do you have clubs in town that have great live bands who play this kind of music? Are either of you art lovers? A few hours strolling through a museum and then a picnic lunch or dinner that you put together will leave a lasting impression.

9. Make Her Laugh!

Over and over again women say one of the biggest things that attract them to a man is a great sense of humor. You don't have to do a stand up routine to catch her attention, or even be great a telling jokes, but if you're able to see the irony in a silly situation, and especially if you're able to laugh at yourself and those times when NOTHING goes right (no matter how well you planned or good your intentions were), then you'll make a great impression.

10. Cook Her Dinner!
    Yes, I know, we always hear that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach but the same is true for women as well. You don't have to be an amazing chef who can whip up any kind of culinary delicacy, but you really should know how to cook at least three or four great dishes. And I do mean cook guys, I don't mean buy take out and put it on the plates. Why? Because it shows her that you're creative, and know how to take care of yourself. It also shows that you're interested in taking care of her.

If you've never cooked before than of course you need to make a few dry runs. The internet is full of all kinds of free interesting recipes. Choose dishes that are made up of ingredients you love and that are fairly simple. Choose dishes that only need a tossed green salad along with them and it's a great full meal.

Do your best to create a great atmosphere. That means candles of course and the right music. If you live with roommates and you can't get them out of the apartment for the evening, see if you can prepare the meal at her place…but make sure you bring all the ingredients for the dish and any special pots you may need to prepare it in. You want to come across as together and prepared, not a miserable unorganized wreck she needs to save! Also, make sure to bring a nice bottle of wine or the makings of some kind of fun drink for the evening. If you can cook and tend bar you'll dazzle her twice.
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

attention ppl!

This is not my Artical i got it from a site.

wesay y dun u guyz tell sumthing to attract a guy

The moral of story is:You have to become nice to acctract a girl....

i cudnt stop me from readin

nice sharinggg

hmmm

wo to main nay aise hi likha tha

ap ko main kaise mana kar sakti hoo parhnay se! sisooooooooo!