Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does It Matter??

Hello all...I was thinking about this past few days...here is my question:
    How much does ur partners background matter for u? If u lov someone, how much value do u giv to their background? By background it could mean religion, family, where the person comes from...if they had a not so clean/good past etc. Would u overlook that or not?
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Quote Originally Posted by friendlygal786, post: 213398
    Hello all...I was thinking about this past few days...here is my question:
    How much does ur partners background matter for u? If u lov someone, how much value do u giv to their background? By background it could mean religion, family, where the person comes from...if they had a not so clean/good past etc. Would u overlook that or not?
    very gud question...

If I truly luv him...it wud not matter where he's frm and abt his family... but religion r the most important for me..i wud not luv sumone who was not muslim..
    aur rahi past ki baat to it dsnt matter ...agar woh past bhool chuka hai chahe woh bura tha ya acha to why wud it bother me agar woh ab acha hai aur woh peechli buri adatein aur wateva chor chuka hai then it dosnt matter...

Doesn't matter.. possibly because I don't have a very clean background myself. Regardless of that.. It shouldn't matter as long as that person comes clean.
    Dream, I do.

well its real hard...if i love someone?...well when i wld love someone...its when i lik somethins of her....whot kind of thins...cld her beauty cld be her attitude or meny more thins....love at first sight its very much funny kind of love..i thnk...coz if a boy looks at a girl and finds the girl attractin then he cld go up for a relation....but whot wld happen if someone a lot more beautiful comes infrnt of him...if she proposes...will he deny?..so i believe in those kinds of relation which goes on by knowin each other...so when 2 knows bwt each other then they willl try to find someone who really matches wid him....atleast if he wants to give his love a sure destiny....or else i will say it isnt love..its somethin else...just wonderin wid a gal havin some fun and then.......well buddies its jst whot i thk.....dont depend on it or try to have a debate wid me....i love all my friends
    "I'm a friend for a friend who really wants to be a goood friend of mine"

Nice replies everyone...well I think background matters thats just how I personally work...and I click better with people who r similar to me in ways of thinking and background...its somthing I cant ignore
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

sad to say.. it matters!!
    The Truth About Girls... Fine NeveR Means a Good ThinG

--------------------------

(K) <<< --- For Life!

I dont really think so..Cuz while building or making a relation,we deal with THAT only person..and what matters is HIS/HER way of thinking,approach towards life and personality..

Yeh baat bila shak-o-shuba apni jagah ehmiyat ki hamil hay ke insaan ki TARBIYAT ghar se he shuru hoti hay aur tarbiyat ka insaan ki fitrat per buhat bara amal dakhal hota hay Laiken hum iss baat se inkaar nahi kar saktay ke insaan ki sooch usske apne tajurbaat banatey hain..He takes life as what HE has seen or passed through it.. We all are learners of life and each and everything become a cause of increasing our knowledge about our surroundings.. So basically insaan ki apni zindagi ka aks uss per ziyada hota hay aur usske apne khiyalat usski shaksiyat ki tarjumani karte hain
    http://www.desitwist.com/signaturepics/sigpic8918_2.gif
    On the new avenue of life, searching out new horizons..

nice reply Hira...u r very wise girl. Well yes we hav 2 deal with the person himself but a persons background has strong influence on them, their thinking, their way of life, lifestyle..etc. So background in a way plays important part in ones life...some more than others

Aww...Thankyou sis:$

As i mentioned in my post..Vo TARBIYAT per tow asar andaaz karte hain magar SHAKSIYAT per nahin na
    http://www.desitwist.com/signaturepics/sigpic8918_2.gif
    On the new avenue of life, searching out new horizons..

personally i dont rely care it doesnt bother me...
    like Im a muslim nd ma grl is a sikh.
    Her parents kno bout me nd told her it wld neva wrk cuz hes a muslim....but i told dem how much i love her nd stuff nd dey sed it was ok.