Poll: Which aspects of your relationship do you most want to work on?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which aspects of your relationship do you most want to work on?

Which aspects of your relationship do you most want to work on?

lol i used to work on this
    Creating more time for us to relax and enjoy each other's company

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...

My problem is that I'm extremely sensitive and can't really tolerate offense thrown at me by my loved ones. Yes, I'd like to be more tolerant in the future.
    Dream, I do.

creating more time for us to enjoy each other's company
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Thanks 4 all inputs...

ur welcome

Wat bout u sis...
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

hmm..i will go for powerful communication...its not like the relationship lacks that...but its like..i give 2nd most importance to this section...the more one talks or says abt his/her feeling...the more one gets near...understands...and if this is not there then relationship rusts...and its not all abt talking...its to have a good listening power also...or u can say simply because its the root

I simply agree with brother endurer when he says abt being tolerant...tolerance is important too...cause that brings the ability to forgive...

more freedom
    u make me happy

Thanks 4 ur input