Thread: What is ur worst habit in a relationship?

What is ur worst habit in a relationship?

Confession time: Do you give your partner the silent treatment if he makes you mad? Do you play head games? Are you an incorrigible flirt... even when you're with somebody? Here are some of the replies not-so beautiful truth abt the worst habit in their relationship...

1-I get mad about things that I think should bother me, not things that actually do!

2-I have trouble confronting him if there is something bothering me. I would rather sit and pout and ruin an evening than stand up for myself. It drives me nuts!

3-I'll beat something to death in our conversations until he gets sick of hearing about it. I am a real talker. I really need to start journaling!

4-My worst habit is telling my husband how to do things I know he is perfectly capable of doing or figuring out how to do himself. I'm a big believer that if you treat a man like a child you shouldn't be surprised if he starts acting like one, and that a wife should never take on the "mommy" role with her husband. It's relationship arsenic. But I can't seem to help myself sometimes.

5-I sometimes let myself go physically, because I feel like he should love me whether I comb my hair or not.

6-I'm a single mom, and I work and go to school full-time, and sometimes my BF feels like I just don't need him. Even if he's just offering to change my oil or pick up dinner, I usually say, "Don't worry, I'll take care of it," or "I can handle it." He has told me many times "Let me take care of you just once." So, I guess my worst relationship habit is that I'm too independent. Gotta love those double-edged swords, huh?

7-I'm a horrible grudge holder. My hubby can apologize over and over, but I'll still stay mad. I don't ever forget either; it's like I keep a mental list of all his screw-ups. It's very immature, but I can't seem to overcome it.

8-My worst habit is "yessing" DH. This is a new one for me — meaning I just started to do this. I know that I'm right and he wants to argue, but I'm not in the mood so I just say, "Okay, you are right," just because it's easier than getting into an argument over something stupid.

9-I have the hardest time saying "I am sorry." It is the weirdest thing... My heart wants to say it and my head wants to say it, but I can't get my mouth to say it. My husband on the other hand can say it with ease and sincerity. Sometimes I have to write it! Everything but my mouth works, LOL.

10-My worst habit is interrupting him. Sometimes I get really excited about a topic we're discussing and I can't help but jump into the conversation before he's finished talking. I do this with my girlfriends too, but we just talk on top of each other and enjoy the intensity of the conversation. My guy hates it though — he sees it as a sign of disrespect, not excitement. So I'm working on it. I'm getting better, but occasionally I still slip up!

what is ur worst habit in a relationship?

Superb post Jiya..Agreed with many of things mentioned above Though i had not observed something and some relations..so can't really say anything abt rest..

Jahan tak meri baat hay..Tow my relationships totally differ from person to person I USED to have many relationships..but it's time to have only few

My habbit which has led to this extent is that i used to listen to my heart I used to believe that by forgiving my beloveds and making new start will clear up everything..But this used to become cause of new mistake cuz i was really becoming toy in their hands Anyhow, i better not discuss more

One thing more which i think is my worst habbit in many of my relationships that i love them from heart lol..
    http://www.desitwist.com/signaturepics/sigpic8918_2.gif
    On the new avenue of life, searching out new horizons..

hmm...the worst habit in me in relationship is..that i take no time to say yes when someone asks something from me...which is making them habitual of it...the problem is not in saying yes...but saying it or making expression of yes too early is a problem...

For me, it can depend on the relationship
    With that special someone my worst habit without a doubt is that I am over sensitive and I get hurt very easily. I giv my all and if ever there is a prob or I feel neglected, I cannot overcome that easily. I just basically get upset quickly and it takes awhile to change my mood, sometimes a long time
    Same thing with friends
    With colleaugues/acquaintences/coworkers: Rahen I hav a similar prob. I am the worst at saying NO to anyone, its my weakness. Becuz of that almost everyone takes advantage.
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Mera bad habit yeh hai ke main jaldi hurt ho jati hoon...agar woh (khaas person) eik din mere se baat na kare bcoz of he is bizi...to main samjhti hoon he is ingoring me :s....

aur ghussa jaldi ata hai kabhi kabhi....choti si baat ka itna bara bathangar bana deti hoon :$

I just dont like arguements.
    I stare at her when shes mad at me then shes lik u soo disrespectin me...but i cant help it wen shes mad shes soooooo sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Sweet, post: 219786
    Mera bad habit yeh hai ke main jaldi hurt ho jati hoon...agar woh (khaas person) eik din mere se baat na kare bcoz of he is bizi...to main samjhti hoon he is ingoring me :s....

aur ghussa jaldi ata hai kabhi kabhi....choti si baat ka itna bara bathangar bana deti hoon :$
    Im same way....
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~