Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Q&A With Atlantic

Thank u so much Atlantic sis...it waz a pleasure reading ur answers...i hope these crisis are defeatable...Ameen ...suma Ameen...get well soon...and take care...

That was a very lovely read Iqra Sis.
    Get off my back

Thanx 4 sharing that with us sis...Good luck
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

I will pray for you Atlantic sis.
    Dream, I do.

here they are...

1. Aap jahan pe mukeem hain os city ke letters ko ulta karein (reverse order) .. aur phir her letter ko number convert karein (like Z=1, Y=2, etc) abh you'll be left with numbers .. can you please write their sum here

2. Anwar ke paas do anday hain .. Bilal ke paas bhi do anday hain .. Junaid aa ke Bilal se aik anda le laita hai .. Jawad aa ke Anwar se bhi aik anda le laita hai .. Junaid ke paas jo anda hai woh ja ke Jawad ko de deta hai, Anwar Junaid ke paas ke anda wapis mangta hai, woh ose Jawad ke paas bhejta hai, Jawad kehta hai ke os ke paas aik he anda hai .. aap bataein en sab main jhoot kaun bol raha hai ?
    Jawad...well, Junaid nai to Anwar sai anda liya hi nahi tha…Jawad nai Anwar sai anda liya tha..….. but anyhow…Junaid nai to anda jawad ko dai diya..to Jawad kai paas do aandai hain.

3. Earth is orbiting at an average speed of 107,218 km/hr .. Mood is orbiting at an average speed of 2286 m/hr .. its January now, if a asteriod is coming towards the sun from Circinus Galaxy at 17,243 km/hr, will it hit the earth or will the moon will come in its path, or it will miss both of them?

well..to be honest...i was confused...:$ after getting the answer from a friend..it will miss both.

4. Its 23rd October, its nice and windy, no rain in sight and its Pakistan VS Australia, Australia made 287 all out in 48.5 overs. Pakistan is batting and as usual Faisal Iqbal has been bowled out at 2. 9 Wickets in hand and 40 overs to go, predict your output (Hint: Bret Lee is bowling)
    i have absolutley no knowledge of cricket.
    A friend told me Bret Lee is a boxer...:$

5. (Consolation) Pehli Murghi aai ya anda?
    Murgi
    take life as it comes

well....you guys are simply phenomenal!

Thank you DT members...due to you this interview was possible...thank you for respecting my request...well..things are better now..thank you bro Endurer and DT members for praying. May Allah grant you rewards for your good deeds...inshallah! Ameen!

I am deeply thankful to you all. ..and yes i really wanted to say this all.. :hug2;
    take life as it comes

JAzakAllah alf khair...wish u health and prosperity By the Grace of Allah...

aww thank you sis :giveflower; It was lovely reading your views.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic, post: 224352
    well....you guys are simply phenomenal!

Thank you DT members...due to you this interview was possible...thank you for respecting my request...well..things are better now..thank you bro Endurer and DT members for praying. May Allah grant you rewards for your good deeds...inshallah! Ameen!

I am deeply thankful to you all. ..and yes i really wanted to say this all.. :hug2;
    U r very welcome sis
    Great 2 hear that things r better for u...bless u and be happy
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

it was gr8 interview :bg:

Allah bless u Iqra sis :hug2;