Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Q&A With Atlantic

Mujhe bohat acha laga aap ke bare mein janna Iqra Sis.

Great interview.
    Get off my back

You are welcome bro Endurer and friendlygal!
    Thank you Hina...i hope i get to know others to the same extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Sweet, post: 222064
    - What do u like to do in ur sparetime?
    - WHat's ur fav color?
    - Do u believe in love?
    - What do u like to do in ur sparetime?
    Sis, it is part of the questions asked by bro Endurer...here I will paste the answer. If I have time, I like to spend time with family, listen to music, outing, and definitely have to have some time for myself, reading: anything that my mood demands….

- WHat's ur fav color?

Favorite colors: purple, turquoise, pink, yellow

- Do u believe in love?
    hmmm...yes I do believe in love. It's around us in many forms...in our friendship with our friends, relations with our family, in our speech, .....and the actions we take to express our feelings for others...shows our love.
    take life as it comes

Iqra sis..Buhat acha laga aapko jaan k per mazeed janney ka bhi dil karaha hai Lovely interview.

Mein poochna chaah rahi thi k...."aap mujhe kaafi asool parast n straight forward lagte hein..kya aisa waqayi hai aur agar hai tou kin asoolon ko follow karteen hein? Kuch aisi seekh jo zindagi ne sikhayi ho aaj tak, jisey zahin mein lekey aap har decision lettey hein?"

(I know confusing sawal hai n clear nahin but i really wanted to know that I hope aapko samajh aajaye.)

2nd..Aapki family ya frds mein aap sub se ziyada kis se close hein aur kyun?

loved reading ur answers to the Questionaire...here come mine

1-Ur fav singer and wat do u like in him?

2-Ur fav actor and wat do u like in them?

3-One of ur fav gifts u received on occasions like b-day, eid...?

4- Ur happiest moment?

5-After high school. When for the first time u felt like u want those college days back? u once again want to live in it?

6- Ur fav destination in countries?

7- wat do u look for in ur frnds?

8- If ever u needed guidance...whom will u look after Allah.?

9-Ur fav juice?and wat do u like in it.

10-Which subject u like the most? and waz the teacher who made u feel interested in that subject?

11-If u have spare time ..and willing to read book...what would come to ur mind at first?

12-If u r given a ticket to go to any country ...will u accept that ticket and travel...or cash it saying i dont want to go...and wat will be the reason for ur answer?

13-An unknown lady enters the room...and sits beside u...and then after some time starts talking to u...and in no time get friendly with u...do u also get friendly with her..or stay restricted...or find an excuse for ur self...and keep quiet or change ur place...wat will u do..?

14- When u get angry ...wat do u prefer..to leave the room..or confront...or quietly listen?

15-which simily u like the most in DT?

Atlantic take ur time to answer them...its not urgent....u can give answers in series to ur heart desire

main kya pochoon :$ ..

1. Aap jahan pe mukeem hain os city ke letters ko ulta karein (reverse order) .. aur phir her letter ko number convert karein (like Z=1, Y=2, etc) abh you'll be left with numbers .. can you please write their sum here :$

2. Anwar ke paas do anday hain .. Bilal ke paas bhi do anday hain .. Junaid aa ke Bilal se aik anda le laita hai .. Jawad aa ke Anwar se bhi aik anda le laita hai .. Junaid ke paas jo anda hai woh ja ke Jawad ko de deta hai, Anwar Junaid ke paas ke anda wapis mangta hai, woh ose Jawad ke paas bhejta hai, Jawad kehta hai ke os ke paas aik he anda hai .. aap bataein en sab main jhoot kaun bol raha hai ?

3. Earth is orbiting at an average speed of 107,218 km/hr .. Mood is orbiting at an average speed of 2286 m/hr .. its January now, if a asteriod is coming towards the sun from Circinus Galaxy at 17,243 km/hr, will it hit the earth or will the moon will come in its path, or it will miss both of them?

4. Its 23rd October, its nice and windy, no rain in sight and its Pakistan VS Australia, Australia made 287 all out in 48.5 overs. Pakistan is batting and as usual Faisal Iqbal has been bowled out at 2. 9 Wickets in hand and 40 overs to go, predict your output (Hint: Bret Lee is bowling)

5. (Consolation) Pehli Murghi aai ya anda?
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy, post: 222331
    Mein poochna chaah rahi thi k...."aap mujhe kaafi asool parast n straight forward lagte hein..kya aisa waqayi hai aur agar hai tou kin asoolon ko follow karteen hein? Kuch aisi seekh jo zindagi ne sikhayi ho aaj tak, jisey zahin mein lekey aap har decision lettey hein?"

(I know confusing sawal hai n clear nahin but i really wanted to know that I hope aapko samajh aajaye.)

2nd..Aapki family ya frds mein aap sub se ziyada kis se close hein aur kyun?
    Dear Fairy sis, first i want to say haven't seen you online so much lately..how have you been? Now to answer your questions:

1) Well, sis...when it comes to making your daily life decisions ....the things you do and the way you do ...reflect the way you are. One does not really follow a list of rules of how they will carry out their actions...but after some time what and how they do, it just becomes part of your routine and this is just the way you are. You learn this from the circumstances of life and the experiences that you have encountered to make you who you are....and that's the way it is...to go with the flow. Furthermore, many times there are certain people that are close to you which control your decision-making. They may not be there practically to have their say...but it can be your own emotional attachment, which leads you the way you follow. I hope that answers your question.

2)hmm...well, i certainly love my parents a lot...and my family is on top of my love pyramid.
    take life as it comes

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN, post: 222337
    loved reading ur answers to the Questionaire...here come mine

1-Ur fav singer and wat do u like in him?
    Well, in childhood I liked Shezad Roy a lot…I still enjoy his music. Why I liked his music back then…I still haven’t figured out…could have been his voice and poetry. Now…there are so many singers…Ali Zafar, Ahmed Jahanzaib, Sajjad Ali, Vital Signs…Atif Aslam…they all are pretty cool…I like them to the extent of enjoy their music and nothing more…and my choice of list is always evolving.

2-Ur fav actor and wat do u like in them?
    Well, sis…we never really know the actors on personal level or even about their real life. It’s all just the way media presents to the viewers. If I like an actor, it’s only based on their acting and the role they have played. So, to answer your question, I can’t say that yes, there is this one actor I really like….

3-One of ur fav gifts u received on occasions like b-day, eid...?
    I think on each b-day I always get at least one present that I really wanted, if not more. To mention one: camera. Eid: of course money. heheheee

4- Ur happiest moment?
    Any achievement is a moment of happiness. Cheering someone, bringing a smile on someone’s face, accomplishing a long term goal…one of them could be…when I got my honors.

5-After high school. When for the first time u felt like u want those college days back? u once again want to live in it?
    Right when I graduated…heheheee

6- Ur fav destination in countries?
    Sis, I haven’t traveled much. I like Lahore!

7- wat do u look for in ur frnds?
    If there are two people who have a great understanding, they are honest, straightforward, and happy with each other…they can be good friends.

8- If ever u needed guidance...whom will u look after Allah.?
    …I’ll just have to make the decision with the people involved in it and on the basis of the situation.

9-Ur fav juice?and wat do u like in it.
    Anything goes….

10-Which subject u like the most? and waz the teacher who made u feel interested in that subject?
    I enjoyed Arts, Maths, and Law. Some was due to encouragement from teachers, others were due to my own interest.

11-If u have spare time ..and willing to read book...what would come to ur mind at first?
    The subject of the book. (I’m not sure if I answered your questions …)

12-If u r given a ticket to go to any country ...will u accept that ticket and travel...or cash it saying i dont want to go...and wat will be the reason for ur answer?
    If the decision was entirely mine…I’ll definitely go ahead and travel. Simply because, I would love to travel!

13-An unknown lady enters the room...and sits beside u...and then after some time starts talking to u...and in no time get friendly with u...do u also get friendly with her..or stay restricted...or find an excuse for ur self...and keep quiet or change ur place...wat will u do..?
    well, I’ll just have to go with the flow, have a casual conversation but will remain cautious of the dialogue exchanged.

14- When u get angry ...wat do u prefer..to leave the room..or confront...or quietly listen?
    Just listen quietly for time being and as soon as I have the appropriate moment, would leave the room.

15-which simily u like the most in DT?
    Hehehe

Wow, Rahen sis...that was a lot of questions....

take life as it comes

Dear DT members, i would like to make a request....it's been a pleasure answering all of your questions...however i am currently experiencing a very difficult situation some crisis….due to which i am not in the situation to answer further questions...i would like to request bro Endurer to proceed with the next member. Thank you for all the participants...i will inshallah, try to answer your questions useless...some other day.
    Much appreciated!
    take life as it comes

Thankyou Iqra sis Buhat achi tarah aapne sub sawalon k jawab diye. Acha raha aapka interview.
    Aur mein bilqul theek hoon Allah ka karam hai. Bus aapki tarah hi kamm kamm aati hoon yahan

Wish u all the best in everything u do sis.
    Be blessed :giveflower;