Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Theme Of The Week: Is Sperm Donation Right Or Wrong?

hmm...sperm donation is right when it comes to only between husband and wife...but when it comes to publicly...i dont think its a good choice...

I agree...to anyone other than wife is just wrong and unacceptable as far as I think
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

This also begs the question whether in vitro fertilization would be halaal with a Muslim couple (husband/wife of course) if the wife was not able to get pregnant through regular means (intercourse). I would think it would be alright seeing as it's still between husband and wife; since they are unable to have kids by conventional means, I could see this being a viable option. (Sorry for the off topic!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic_Persona, post: 225223
    Even if it were to your own wife (and her alone)?
    Yes. I can live without having children.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 225994
    Yes. I can live without having children.
    yeh toh waqt he bataye ga ..

on da topic .. i agree wid everyone else .. .. and nice topic .. :thumbs:
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

Thanks

@ adeel bro... u dnt like kids?

I don't know :s

yeah Aadi waqt hi bataye ga.
    Dream, I do.

I think it's ok.Ager kisi ko Aulaad ki ittni khuwahish hea tou y not.
    But don't know ke Isllam main iss baare main kya khayal hea.

fien thread ..i gues in ISLAM its not legal way for Aulaaad ....usin this procedure ....
    ~*jeenah mera terah Lila too nahi pas to kiya howa_khushboo tere har pal rahai sanshoo meri sada_mai nahi jaata meri manzil kahan Yoon hee chalta rahoon mai agar_yeh hai kasa seher_ junoon ka safar tera aihsaas he too rahai gah amar *~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Come with me and sleep forevermore...~

Religion and science have always had contradicting statement towards each other.While stating reasons one should clearly take all the stands.I totally agree its prohibited @ Islam.Sperm banking hasnt been initiated as a bussiness nor has it automatically sprung up.Its a results of the need in common days.More and more people are going uncaany to produce children.Its always the everlasting dream of a couple to have a children.When the donor and the receiver are ready and agree on terms,then we as socialities have no right to comment whatsoever.i mean.we arent forcing anyone.If medicine in coming days gives a better alternative,thus obeying religion too..itll be the perfect vote..

Nice topic Naila.
    Endurer ,id like to see some more debatic words from you.