Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Love

Your Skin Glows Like Arctic Beauty, , blossoms sweet as the rose in the purest spring. My heart follows your flute voice and leaps like a deer at the whisper of your name. The evening floats in on a great dove wing. I am comforted by your picture that I carry into the lightbeams and hold next to my heart.
    I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of blood.
    As my hair falls away from my face, it reminds me of your love. In the quiet I listen for the last melody of the day.
    My heated body leaps to my blouse. I wait in the moonlight for your secret love so that we may look as one, face to face, in search of the magnificient blue and mystical dream of love.

yeh..i loved this...i like poems expressive with the usage of nature...thats great sisooo..keep it up..:up;..

very beautiful words used....sounded very pure
    gREAT JOB
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

hi

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Sweet, post: 227761
    Your Skin Glows Like Arctic Beauty, , blossoms sweet as the rose in the purest spring. My heart follows your flute voice and leaps like a deer at the whisper of your name. The evening floats in on a great dove wing. I am comforted by your picture that I carry into the lightbeams and hold next to my heart.
    I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of blood.
    As my hair falls away from my face, it reminds me of your love. In the quiet I listen for the last melody of the day.
    My heated body leaps to my blouse. I wait in the moonlight for your secret love so that we may look as one, face to face, in search of the magnificient blue and mystical dream of love.

wonderful poetry
    ~*jeenah mera terah Lila too nahi pas to kiya howa_khushboo tere har pal rahai sanshoo meri sada_mai nahi jaata meri manzil kahan Yoon hee chalta rahoon mai agar_yeh hai kasa seher_ junoon ka safar tera aihsaas he too rahai gah amar *~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Come with me and sleep forevermore...~

it is lovely.....sweet...really were missin ur poems...i wish i cld be regular as b4....
    "I'm a friend for a friend who really wants to be a goood friend of mine"

aww...thanks

where r u nowadays?

U R Mosht Belcom
    ~*jeenah mera terah Lila too nahi pas to kiya howa_khushboo tere har pal rahai sanshoo meri sada_mai nahi jaata meri manzil kahan Yoon hee chalta rahoon mai agar_yeh hai kasa seher_ junoon ka safar tera aihsaas he too rahai gah amar *~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Come with me and sleep forevermore...~

well sweet i m wid my studies nowdays......
    "I'm a friend for a friend who really wants to be a goood friend of mine"