Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spotlighted Member.........."Fairy"

Asalam O alikum :applaud;

I hope u are ready for the interview, InshAllah :hug1:

Beshhhhtt Of Luck :hug1:

U'r interview will last for 1 week. (1 dec til 7dec)

Please start!

NInA - The Host
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Do you think that i'm a good host of desi tiwst?

Do you think that desi twist is the best place to hang out with all friends and "desiz"??

What you think about me as a person? How am i as a person and a user of dt in u'r eyes?

say 3 words to "fairy"

Auto graph please...

- 5 good aspects of me..and 5 bad..
    - any advise...etc
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

Walaikum Asalam Nina

n mera interview ho nahin chukka tha pehley? :thinking; Aur wese bhi lag rahey hein yahan apne baarey mein kum aur tumharey baarey mein ziyada batana hai mujeh

Nina..let's hear what others got to say Mujhe nahin lagta dobara interview karne ki zaroorat hai humein nahin?

thxo appo..i donnno..plz answer the question..i wanna take ur interview again

Chalo theek hai Nina Tum kehti ho tou aisa hi sahi...aik baari mein sub questions kardo..mein raat mein baith k replies de doongii :givefl;

Do you think that i'm a good host of desi tiwst?
    Yes, as a host u r doing a real good job

Do you think that desi twist is the best place to hang out with all friends and "desiz"??
    :ye;
    No doubts about it & I think it's getting better n better by each passing day

What you think about me as a person?
    Sweety, aajkal tou jin k saath umar guzaro unka bhi patta mushkil se lagta hai tou hamara tou kuch dinon ka yahan ka saath hai U look like a kind, sweet n interesting person

How am i as a person and a user of dt in u'r eyes?
    As a person I told ya n as a user of DT….Hmm….u r good most of the times but sumtimes u go off track (as we have seen recently) specially when u r annoyed wid anything. I think u r very short tempered n react very quickly that sumtimes causes problems

say 3 words to "fairy"
    Strong
    Thoughtful
    Quite

Auto graph please...
    Treat others as you want to be treated :givefl;

5 good aspects of me..and 5 bad..
    Looks like I already answered that question n Nina, personally i dun think that I have the right to comment on anyone....I mean am I perfect ? :rnop:
    But u r asking so........
    + points : U r sweet, nice, loving, friendly
    - points : Short tempered, u react easily, impatient….kaafi hein I guess

any advise...etc
    For u….?? :S

mein b pochon kuch ? lets say un tracks k bare mein :lildevil;
    Dream, I do.

Haha!

Sure sure...aap bhi poochlein jo poochna hai

7th Dec. ko yeh thread offically band ho jana chahiye tha.

It was interview man.

Fairyyyyyyy appo.....Thanks for being here with us once again.

Interview = finished :wink: