Thread: Alone-I Can Say, But Together We Can Shout

1) Sometimes The Road Traveled Turns Out To Be More Beautiful Than The Destination Reached, Enjoy Leading Your Life No Matter What Turns Out To Be

2) Alone-I Can Say, But Together We Can Shout, Alone-I Can Only Smile, But Together We Can Laugh, Alone-I Can Only Live, But Together We Can Celebrate, That's The Magic Of We........

3) Lots Of Things Go Unquestioned, Lots Of Questions Go Unanswered, Few Words Go Unsaid, Few Go Unheard, Some Dreams Are Born, Some Are Buried Alive, That's Love.....

4)
    Few More Colors In The Rainbow Of Your Life,
    Few More Stars In Your Never Ending Sky,
    Huge Success In Whatever You Try,
    I Wish You Always Fly High.....

5) There Are Two Things In Life That Are More Painful Than Death One Is When Your Love Loves You And Doesn't Tell You, Other When Your Love Doesn't Love You N Tells You....!

6) Our Friendship Is Like Playing One A Seesaw, Not Because Its Always Fun With You... But Also Because I Wont Mind Going Down To See You Rise.....

7) What Is The True Meaning Of Friendship...? Where There Are Not Compromises In Telling The Secret, N When There Is No Secret For Which You Need To Compromise......

8) 2 My Near & Dear, Enjoy Future Without Fear, I Wish You All The Cheer, Never Drop A Single Tears, Always Run On A Top Gear, 4 Any Need I Will Be There,

9) 1st We Never Know Each Other, But Chains Of Friendship Brought Us Together, We May Or May Not Meet Each Other, But Let Us Try Not To Forget Each Other....

10) Loosing The Person You Love Hurts, Some People Say You Will Get Over It Easily But Its Really Tough Especially When The One You Loved Was The Only One You Ever Loved......!

this one is also superb one...loving and thoughtful...has too much to learn in this...loved ur this thread...keep sharing buddy..welldone..:up;

Superb! :up;

I loved it Muzna :giveflower; Keep sharing please

thanks for liking guys

hi

Wonderful post ......:hug2; ap ne khud likha hai hmmm :thumbs:
    ~*jeenah mera terah Lila too nahi pas to kiya howa_khushboo tere har pal rahai sanshoo meri sada_mai nahi jaata meri manzil kahan Yoon hee chalta rahoon mai agar_yeh hai kasa seher_ junoon ka safar tera aihsaas he too rahai gah amar *~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Come with me and sleep forevermore...~