Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questionnaire

1.What is ur qualification?

MSc. Genetics(2002)

2.What is ur zodiac sign?

Libra

3.What were/are u like in ur college days?

Quiet but friendly...used to have fun with my group of frds..

4.In ur college days, u must be bunking classes too?

Yes very much...Only when there was no use taking those classes or for lunch.

5.What change would u like to bring about in the college administration?

Strictness towards discipline issues and they should raise the level of studies.

6.Do u think that the appearance of a teacher largely reflects her qulaification and character?

Well yes it can but this should not be adopted as a rule.

7.ur most embarrassing moment?

It happened just recently.

8.ur ideal personality that u would like to portray?

No one in particular

9.ur message?

Be honest with whatever work u do and live and let live.
    http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4091/69423957gy5.jpg
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!

1. Doing my last year in school and then university.
    2. Leo
    3. Well since im still in school....the last year I was a big player but then came along a girl that changed all my ways.
    4. Well yeah loads of time but only for French though lol
    5. I really dont care
    6. Well what exactly do you mean by appearance? physical?
    7. Well once I went up to dunk in b-ball but I couldnt and fell down and everyone was laughing at me but I showed them now cuz now I can dunk....I earned it
    8. Well this is my personality done by my best friend and it is all true no joke:

In your head your calm and prefer morning to dark. You love when its bright outside. Your a tiny bit afraid of the dark. You always feel good. You don't stress always cool about things. You have almost a dream world always day dreaming.
    You like to run always active. You can get freaked out and confused easily. Always like to be home but sometimes get home sick. People see you as a very sweet person. You actually love vegetables because you know its good for you. Around people you're are rarely different. In relationships everything has to be cool, calm and no arguments at all, you just want it to flow. Tide in tide out with no storms. You like to tell your partner everything but don't like to listen just want to fade away. You like relaxing. You are fascinated by sea things. You absolutely hate showing off. You watch your back 24/7.
    9. Just be yourself and turn your back on haters.

1.What is ur qualification?
    Have my Hish School diploma, working towards my bachelor's degree in computer programming

2.What is ur zodiac sign?
    Cancer

3.What were/are u like in ur college days?
    Get along well with everyone, on the quiet side but enjoy it

4.In ur college days, u must be bunking classes too?
    Im still in college, havent bunked yet

5.What change would u like to bring about in the college administration?
    Better teachers, Ive had a few excellent teachers but there r just not enough of them...

6.Do u think that the appearance of a teacher largely reflects her qulaification and character?
    Not at all

7.ur most embarrassing moment?
    Too embarassing to tell...

8.ur ideal personality that u would like to portray?
    No one in particular

9.ur message?
    Nothing is achieved without hard work... u never get anything without working for it
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Quote Originally Posted by *Saira*, post: 231948
    Poor guy:cryss: !What were its after effects BTW?:1:

lol saira...the after effects werent too bad...i kept apologizing and he started laughing.i helped pick the books up
    The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach:smartass:smartass: