Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hindu racism in India

no man sorry but it really don't show every thing.
    I always have to repeat Kashmir and Gujrat issues,whats happening there with Muslims.
    Or what happend with Sikhs,y do they wannt to make Khalistan??

i know what you mean and i am telling you that social problems exist everywhere.Things are much worse in other places...

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 235185
    friend endurer
    india has problems,i don't deny,but we are a democracy,have free press,and independent judiciary
    consider the huge population some stray incidents do happen
    dalits,christians and muslim all have votes
    every five years politicians have to approach them with all humility
    Gujarat is an aberration
    what about amnesty internationals reports about human rights abuses in Pakistan
    we have not hanged our former primeminister in mock trial
    we have not suffered single army coup
    Pakistan has a long way to go politicaly
    i dont think democracy is having polls one thing,it is social behaviour, in that case india regularly holds election it is just that anything more of that i dont believe like the rights of kashmiris whole the world know and indians knows themselves that kashmiris dont think themselves indians and india is forcibly attaching it with him i am sorry this is not democracy, the other point of social behaviour pakistan has secured one sucess get rid of any signs of cast system now society is many time more egaliterian than may be of india i suppose, for example inter regional and inter cast marriages is a common thing that is clearly not the case of india for that reason pakistani society is more democratic than india,as for polling side of democracy let me say it is constitutional crisis, i will explain constitution stems from social contract of people and goes upward at state level as has happened in european countries but except for two of three asian countries situation is upside down mean colonial powers enforced a constitutional formula and ex-colonies adopted it with a little change like india and pakistan may be but pakistan is in the process of finding its own social contract thats why scenario is seemingle chaotic but remember this chaos is of movement, not stand still like indian scenario,from foreign policy to internal social fermantation it represents no profit no gain policy.

???? ?????
    ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?????

???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??

??????? ?? ????? ????? ??? ???? ????? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ????? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ????

????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ????? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ???????? ???? ???? ???????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???? ????? ????? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ????? ????? ?? ???????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ??? ???? ????????? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ???

???? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ????? ???? ?? ????? ????? ??? ????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ????? ??? ???? ???? ????? ??????? ????? ??? ??? ????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??? ???

?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??????? ????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ????? ??? ????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ????? ???? ?? ????? ????? ?? ????? ?????? ??? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???

???? ??? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ??????? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????? ??? ?? ??????? ??? ????? ??????? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ????

????? ????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ????????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ????? ??? ?? ??????? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ??????? ????? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???????? ????

Ancient Europeans wrote about Ages of Man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_Man

There are also many other references to various
    types of world ages or Ages of Man in Hopi
    (worlds), Mayan (suns) and other cultures of
    antiquity. Giorgio de Santillana, the former
    professor of the history of science, mentions
    approximately thirty ancient cultures that
    believed in the concept of a series of ages and
    the rise and fall of history, with alternating
    Dark and Golden Ages.

More details of these Ages are available in the
    Yuga concept of the Hindus. The present age
    is known as Kali Yuga (age of darkness).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuga

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satya_Yuga

http://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/iml/iml11.htm

http://homepage.mac.com/cparada/GML/AgesOfWorld.html

Selfishness and evil are the characteristic feature of the present Age.

It is a testing time for all souls. Can you pass those tests and become dearer to Paramatma?

My Dear Friend Endurer.... I have gone through your thread today. I don't claim that I am efficient enough to totally rule out whatever you have mentioned. But at the same time I would say there are a large number of section in the Indian society who are very much secular and open minded as far as secularism is concerned. I appreciate your thinkings. There are fundamentalist in Indian society as there are everywhere in this world. But I am afraim this cannot be generalised. Take my case. I am Brahmin. My ancestors were Hard Core Brahmins in Uttar Pradesh. But I was born in a Mohalla full with Muslim community. And I was brought up under the shadow of a Muslim Lady who is so reverred and adorable to me. She was my Badi Amma. I still observe one day of Ramzaan and visit all my muslim friends during Eid and so do they during our festivals. I am not going claim that I am living in a country which is heaven. And I am not going draw example or cue from what is being done in Pakistan. No... Not at all. And there are majority of people in India who denounce this kind of fundamentalism.

And now I come about Racisim. Yes there were existing and do exists too now at a lower dimension. Things have changed in India. Now the down trodden community who were forced to serve the Brahmins or upper casts on the basis of religions and race, have come up with better education facilities and I am glad to see that so many of them have been able to acquire much higher offices on their own right like Civil Services, Medicos, Indian Police Services and so on. It will take time to fully eradicate this evil from a country as large as India. But I am sure day will come when our next generation will see that these black mark from the face Indian Society will be wiped off for ever. Ameen !!
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

Endurer Brother... I always write my posts ex tempor so there might be some typographical error which I hope you would kindly ignore. Nevertheless its a topic worth discussing if its raised without any prejudice and bias towards a particular religion, race, community or a country. And knowing you pretty well, this thread has been raised to a hold a healthy deliberation to arrive at an amicable understanding.
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

i would have loved to throw light here as i am a Hindu but i dont want to invite wrath from endurer again if i speak the truth as truth is hard to digest here;so no comments

Quote Originally Posted by sikandar107, post: 402771
    My Dear Friend Endurer.... I have gone through your thread today. I don't claim that I am efficient enough to totally rule out whatever you have mentioned. But at the same time I would say there are a large number of section in the Indian society who are very much secular and open minded as far as secularism is concerned. I appreciate your thinkings. There are fundamentalist in Indian society as there are everywhere in this world. But I am afraim this cannot be generalised. Take my case. I am Brahmin. My ancestors were Hard Core Brahmins in Uttar Pradesh. But I was born in a Mohalla full with Muslim community. And I was brought up under the shadow of a Muslim Lady who is so reverred and adorable to me. She was my Badi Amma. I still observe one day of Ramzaan and visit all my muslim friends during Eid and so do they during our festivals. I am not going claim that I am living in a country which is heaven. And I am not going draw example or cue from what is being done in Pakistan. No... Not at all. And there are majority of people in India who denounce this kind of fundamentalism.

And now I come about Racisim. Yes there were existing and do exists too now at a lower dimension. Things have changed in India. Now the down trodden community who were forced to serve the Brahmins or upper casts on the basis of religions and race, have come up with better education facilities and I am glad to see that so many of them have been able to acquire much higher offices on their own right like Civil Services, Medicos, Indian Police Services and so on. It will take time to fully eradicate this evil from a country as large as India. But I am sure day will come when our next generation will see that these black mark from the face Indian Society will be wiped off for ever. Ameen !!

Sikander, this thread wasn't directed towards the entire Hindu population of India -- despite the fact that there were dozens of thread started by one of our valued members accusing the entire population of Pakistan of being terrorists, wife beaters, acid attackers e.t.c. During those days, some of the news media were covering these issues in India so I thought to bring it up here. No matter what side are these issues on, I have always raised them here to challenge sympathizers on both sides of the border.

Ameen to your post, I wish for more people like you on both sides of the border.
    Dream, I do.