Thread: ~One of my ALL TIM FAVOURITE WRITER ~

Sidney Sheldon

Sidney Sheldon, who won awards in three careers — Broadway theater, movies and television — then at age 50 turned to writing best-selling novels about stalwart women who triumph in a hostile world of ruthless men, has died. He was 89.

Sheldon died Tuesday afternoon of complications from pneumonia at Eisenhower Medical Center in Rancho Mirage, said Warren Cowan, his publicist of more than 25 years. His wife, Alexandra, was by his side.

"Losing Sidney Sheldon has left a huge gap in my life,"

"He was a kind, generous, creative force that can't be replaced."

I was really addicted to his creation e.g NOVELS , dramas , ...he was a self mad adorable person in the history of English Literature ...

Eden played the beautiful genie Jeannie who exasperates the astronaut who found her on a beach and is constantly trying to keep her existence a secret.

"From the first day I stepped on the set of 'I Dream of Jeannie,' he warmly greeted me and instantly became a loving friend and mentor," Eden said in a statement from a film location. She said that friendship stayed close through the years...

I will really miss him and his Novels ..Mai ALLAH BLES HIM ! Ameen

Date of Birth: 02/11/1917
    Date of Death: 01/30/2007
    Age at Death: 89
    Cause of Death: Pneumonia
    ~*jeenah mera terah Lila too nahi pas to kiya howa_khushboo tere har pal rahai sanshoo meri sada_mai nahi jaata meri manzil kahan Yoon hee chalta rahoon mai agar_yeh hai kasa seher_ junoon ka safar tera aihsaas he too rahai gah amar *~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Come with me and sleep forevermore...~

Ohh that's sad! Meine kuch novels perhey they Sidney k n i liked them all. May God rest his soul at peace- Aameen.

i hvenot read any sydney sheldon novel...but it seems he waz a nice man...kind and generous...can u name some of his famous books...? ..may his soul rest in peace..