Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Joke

Three friends are working in a company which is on the 20th floor of a tall
    building in Bombay. One is a Tamilian, the second is a Bengali and the third
    is a Punjabi.

Every day all the three meet in the lunch hall and have their lunch together.
    One day the Tamilian opened his lunch box and found idlis in the box. He says
    " I am fed up of eating these idlis daily. If I find idlis in the box
    tommorow, i will jump from the 20th floor and die" Next the Bengali opens
    his lunch box and finds Fish in it and says If I find fish in my lunch box
    tommorow, I am going to jump from the 20th floor of this building and die"
    Next Punjabi opens his lunch box and finds Parathas in it and says
    "Mother promise, if I find parathas in my box tommorow I am also going to jump
    from the 20th floor and die"

Next day the three friends meet in the lunch room for lunch. Tamilian opens
    his lunch box and finds Idlis and jumps from the 20th floor and dies. Bengali
    opens his lunch box and finds fish in it and jumps from the 20th floor and
    dies. Punjabi opens his box and finds parathas and he also jumps from the
    20th floor and dies.

In the combined funeral held for all the three friends by their colleagues,
    the Tamilian's widow says "I did not know he hated idils so much. If not I
    would have packed something else for his lunch" The Bengali's widow says "I
    did not know he hated fish so much. If not I would have packed something else
    for his lunch"

The Punjabi's widow says "I do not understand what went wrong. My husband
    always prepares his own lunch"
    http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4091/69423957gy5.jpg
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!

hehehehehehehehehe....nice joke saira...aur punjabi na jab ka aapna lunch box kud pack karta hai phir woh jump q kiya...lagat hai dosti niba raha hai ...hahahaha..nice joke saira keep sharing...
    Ramadan Kareem to everyone ...

all u Punjabis out there pls don't mind!:salute;
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!

but u know punjabi jokes are the best jokes...especially those with santa banta and ghanta...

Bill Gate - God (Long) (Clean)

A poor employee had been suffering dreadfully during the building of Gates' infamous new home. The poor architect had used Linux to undertake the interior and the wrath of Gates had fallen upon him. This guy was so distressed at the thought of using Windows in a design environment that he just got up one day and took his own life. He reappears at the gates of heaven where St.Peter is sitting with his clipboard. Nervously he walks up to St.Peter."Ah", St.Peter says, "you're the poor fellow who suffered at the hands of Gates. Don't worry, you're in heaven now. Everything is allright. "Still quivering, the poor architect says: "At last, that's wonderfull. But you promise me that Bill Gates won't appear here." St.Peter lets out a broad laugh: "Is the Pope Catholic ? You know what they say about rich men, needles and camels ... anyhow, we use Amigas ..." Then, suddenly, beyond the pearly gates a familiar figure appears. The poor architect falls into an apoplectic fit: "Look, look, you told me he'd never find a place in heaven, but it's him." St.Peter turns around to see the sight. "Ah, no my son, that's God, he just thinks he's Bill Gates ..."

Title: PAYING BILLS
    Two guys robbed a rob a bank and mess it up, managing to escape with two sacks that they find on the floor. And they take one sack each. After awhile they meet again and one asks the other, 'What did you find in your sack?' 'Ten lakh Rupees!' 'Wow... that's a lot! What did you do with the cash?' 'I bought a house. How about your sack?' 'Bah... it was full of bills.' 'And what did you do with them?' 'Eh, well... little by little, I'm paying them off...'

HIGH SALARY

The HR manager of a company interviewed a software professional. The manager asked a lot of questions and finally asked "how much u want as salary?"

The professional said 80,000/- rupees per month with car, bungalow and servants.

The manager said we will give u 150,000 rupees per month, a BMW car with driver, a bungalow in the center of the town and numerous servants having their quarters behind the building.

Astonished with this, the professional said "kyon mazaq karte hain aap".......

The manager replied "Shuru kisney kiya tha?"........

A concerned husband went to a doctor to talk about his wife. He says to the doctor, "Doctor, I think my wife is deaf because she never hears me the first time and always asks me to repeat things."
    "Well," the doctor replied, "go home and tonight stand about 15 feet from her and say something to her. If she doesn't reply, move about five feet closer and say it again. Keep doing this so that we'll get an idea about the severity of her deafness".

Sure enough, the husband goes home and does exactly as instructed. He starts off about 15 feet from his wife who's in the kitchen chopping some vegetables and says, "Honey, what's for dinner?" He gets no response.

He moves about five feet closer and asks again. No reply. He moves five feet closer. Still no reply.

He gets fed up and moves right behind her, about an inch away, and asks again, "Honey, what's for dinner?" She replies, "For the fourth time, vegetable stew!"