Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Joke

DEATHS THAT MADE EVEN TOP DOCTORS WONDER...
    This case happened in a hospital's Intensive care ward where Patients always died in the same bed and on all Sunday morning at 11a.m, regardless of their medical condition.

This puzzled the doctors and some even thought that it had something to do with the supernatural. No one could solve the mystery as to why the deaths took place at 11 AM.

So a world-wide expert team was constituted and they decided to go down to the ward to investigate the cause of the incidents. So on the next Sunday morning few minutes before 11 a.m. all doctors and nurses nervously waited outside the ward to see for themselves what the terrible phenomenon was all about. Some were holding wooden crosses, prayer books and other holy objects to ward off evil........

-

-

-
    Just when the! clock struck 11...
    -
    and then......
    -
    -
    -
    -
    then.....
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    then........
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Santa Singh, the part-time Sunday sweeper, entered the ward and unplugged the life support system & plugged in the vacuum cleaner .
    http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4091/69423957gy5.jpg
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!

these ones are cool too...congratulate u with ur consistency...keep it up...:up;

RAILWAY STATION

Three professors had walked down to the train station from the University. They were so absorbed in their conversation that they didn't hear the train arrive, but they did notice the noise of the train as it started to depart. After a desperate rush two of them manage to scramble onboard. The third looked sad and a passing railway official said, 'Don't feel bad, atleast two out of three of you made it.' 'True…', sighed the professor, 'But the other two were only here to see me off!'
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!

great sharing Saira...keep it up
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Lollllzzzzz nice jokes saira

A Brief History Of Medicine (Long) (Moderate)

I have an earache. 2000 B.C. - Here, eat this root. 1000 A.D. - That root is heathen, say this prayer. 1850 A.D. - That prayer is superstition, drink this potion. 1940 A.D. - That potion is snake oil, swallow this pill. 1985 A.D. - That pill is ineffective, take this antibiotic. 2000 A.D. - That antibiotic is artificial. Here, eat this root.

The strange voice

A man was walking in the street when he heard a voice.

'Stop! Stand still! If you take one more step, a brick will fall down on your head and kill you.'

The man stopped and a big brick fell right in front of him. The man was astonished.

He went on, and after a while he was going to cross the road.

Once again the voice shouted: 'Stop! Stand still! If you take one more step a car will run over you and you will die.'

The man did as he was instructed, just as a car came careening around the corner, barely missing him.

'Where are you?' the man asked. 'Who are you?'

'I am your guardian angel,' the voice answered.

'Oh yeah?' the man asked....

'And where the hell were you when I got married?'

hmm cool ones....thanks 4 sharing saira...:up;

There are these two guys driving in a car. The guy driving blows right through the red light, and the passenger says, "man, you just ran that red light!" "Don't worry, my brother does it all the time," says the driver.
    Well, they continue to drive when the guy goes flying through another stoplight. "You ran ANOTHER stop light! You're gonna get us killed!" screams the passenger. "Don't worry, my brother does it all the time," says the driver.

After a while they come to a green light, and the driver stops. "Why are you stopping?" asks the passenger. The driver turns around and says, "because my brother might be coming."

ops: nice!