And when I did it
    I felt no shame
    All at once
    The white stuff came.
    At last it's finished
    It's all over now
    My first time ever
    At milking a cow...

NOW ALL U DIRTY MINDS SAY 3 HAIL MARYS..
    http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4091/69423957gy5.jpg
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!

Due to a booking misshap, a man and a woman who had never met before ended up bunking together on an overnight train ride.
    During the night, the gentleman, sleeping in the upper bunk, leaned down towards the lady who was sleeping in the lower bunk.

Rather politely, the gentleman asked, "I'm so sorry to bother you, ma'am, but I am chilly. Would you please hand me the extra blanket over there on the shelf?"

With a sly grin, the lady looked up and offered a suggestion. "Well, just for tonight, why don't we pretend that we are married?" "Oh yes, that would be very nice!" he responded.

Without missing a beat, the lady shouted up to the gentleman, "Good! Now go get your own darn blanket then, honey!"
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!

3 men and what they threw away (Long) (Moderate)

3 men were sitting on a building, they were ordered to throw something away. The 1st man threw his gold, 2nd: his wine, 3rd: a bomb. They were walking one day, and the 1st person saw a girl crying, he asked why she was crying, she said a piece of gold hit her. "sorry that was me", he said. Same thing with the next girl, but she had wine on her head, which dyed her hair purple. The 3rd person saw a girl laughing hysterically, he asked what was so funny. She said: Daddy farted and the whole house blew up!

A maulvi saheb dies and waits in line at the "Jannat" Gates. Just ahead of him is a guy in casual shalwar kurta. Farishta (angel) addresses this guy, "Who are you, so that I may know whether or not to admit you to Heaven?"

The guy replies, "I'm Rehmat Khan, Mini Bus driver from Karachi."

Farishtaji consults his list, smiles and says to Rehmat Khan, "Enter into the Kingdom."

So Pakistani driver enters Heaven and the maulvi saheb is next in line. He
    stands erect. Without being asked, he proclaims, "I am Maulana Aansari of
    Jama Masjid in Chuk 55 of Punjab for the last 43 years."

Farishtaji consults his list and says, "I am sorry, you are on waiting list.
    You have to pass some tests before you get entry to the Kingdom of Heaven."

Maulvi Saheb says, "Just a minute. That man was a Mini Bus driver, and you
    issued him instant entry. But I have to go through more tests. How can this
    be?"

Farishtaji says,"Up here, we go by results. While you preached, people
    slept; while he drove, people prayed."

Microwave or T.V. ??

Once a Blonde goes to a electronics store & goes to a salesman .Pointing out to a microwave she asks,"how much does it cost?".The man says that they do not sell it to blondes.The blonde gets angry & walks out of the shop.

The nxt day she cums again & asks the same question abt the microwave.But the man der says it is not 4 sale 2 blondes.The blonde again goes home agressive.

The blonde does plastic surgery,has a make-over,etc.She cannot recognise her ownself !!After a whole month she thinks the salesman in da store will hav to sell the microwave to her.She goes 2 d shop & asks d man how much does it cost? The man still refuses 2 sell it 2 her.The blonde ask the man ,"How do you know dat im a blonde? & y r u not selling me dat microwave??"

The man replies,"ma'am i cannot sell it 2 u b'cus it is not a microwave but a T.V. Set."