Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Q&A With Hina87

Member: Hina87

This week's featured member is Hina87 aka Hina pka Mystique :biggrin:. Get your questions ready people

Hina please answer these questions. :biggrin:

1 Good and bad aspects of your personality?
    2. any shweet memory...which still cumz in ur mind and makes u happy?
    3. would you ever consider being a doctor?
    4. wot is the 1 thing about u no1 knows?
    5. do u look like any1 famous?
    6. do u hve any annoying habbit?
    7. do u think u've been asked enough questions today?
    [FONT=Century Gothic]8. What's ur star? Do u believe in horocope or i must ask do u believe on astrology and numerology?/FONT]
    9. Your Fav. Chocolate?
    10. ur fav place
    11. Your Ideal?
    12. ur dream?
    13. Fav quality in boys/girls?
    14. Say few sentences about ya self
    15. who is u'r special sis on dt?
    16. who u like most on dt n why?
    17. what u think about DT? how's it going?
    18. Ur Hobbies other than jobin n net..
    19. Wotz ur qualification?
    20. Your likes and dislikes in anything
    21. state breifly about Dt and Dt members ?
    22. one autograph for me :d kya pata kal ho na ho ...few lines...words...
    23. Who u look up to?

Yes Yes.. you can post your questions too. :biggrin:
    Dream, I do.

Hey, Hina sis.. here are my questions:

1.What is your biggest pet peeve?
    2.If there was one thing that you really wanted and you could get, what would it be?
    3.Do you have any favourite books?
    4.What kind of things inspires you?
    5.If there were few things you could do to make a difference in this world, what would they be?
    6.Considering what you have experienced in your lifetime up to this point, how would you describe your experience?
    7.Is there anything that you would like to do but never have an opportunity to do?

Hmmm..i think that should do it for now.
    take life as it comes

1 Good and bad aspects of your personality?

Good: Attentive, reasonable, direct, understanding, empathetic, and you guys know better than me.
    Bad: Way too temperamental, and sometimes I judge others a little too fast.

2. any shweet memory...which still cumz in ur mind and makes u happy?

Anytime I think of my visits to Pakistan to see my family, and whenever I’m reminded of how much fun my bro and I had before he moved.

3. would you ever consider being a doctor?

Not anymore.

4. wot is the 1 thing about u no1 knows?

You’ll never fully understand me. I have two sides to me. One is all American, and the other is all desi.

5. do u look like any1 famous?

My brother used to say I looked like Preity Zinta when I would put my glasses on, but I’ve lost a lot of weight since then. I don’t have those cheeks anymore.

6. do u hve any annoying habit?

I don’t know if this is an annoying habit, but I have a timed schedule that I like to keep up with.

7. do u think u've been asked enough questions today?

Yup.

8. What's ur star? Do u believe in horocope or i must ask do u believe on [COLOR=blue! important]astrology
    and numerology?[/color]

I’m a scorpion. Sometimes they are right on target, but I don’t go by them. They’re just fun to read.

9. Your Fav. Chocolate?

Oh gosh. I love chocolate. There’s too many.

10. ur fav place

Right here next to the computer.

11. Your Ideal?

My big Bhayya aka Enigmatic_Persona

12. ur dream?

I’ve pretty much stopped dreaming. I just want to be happy.

13. Fav quality in boys/girls?

Boys: Sincere, honest, trustworthy, tough when need be, but gentle at other times.
    Girls: Understanding, reliable, compassionate, calm, sensitive, and forgiving.

14. Say few sentences about ya self

Haven’t I been talking about myself enough?

15. who is u'r special sis on dt?

I think every member should know this by now. RAHEN. I love her so much. :hug2;

16. who u like most on dt n why?

This is an unfair question. DT is a community/family. Without even one of us, it does not feel complete. I like you all.

17. what u think about DT? how's it going?

MashaAllah it’s going so well. Admin puts so much effort and time in this place… Just when you think it couldn’t get any better, he surprises you. May Allah bless DT and all it’s members.

18. Ur Hobbies other than jobin n net..

HAH! Those are my hobbies.

19. Wotz ur qualification?

High School Diploma, and I’m a student working on my core classes in college right now.

20. Your likes and dislikes in anything

In anything? Can I just answer yes and move on? I think I just have.

21. state breifly about Dt and Dt members ?

Bhai Jaan mere… take this question out because it’s basically the same as #17.

22. one autograph for me :d kya pata kal ho na ho ...few lines...words...

I always want you to be happy and carefree. May Allah always bless you. Love you forever my pale pale Bhai Jaan. :kissing:

23. Who u look up to?

I look up to tall people. Okay okay… I look up to my mom, and Bhayya the most. They both have endured much in their lives. I’m so proud of them.
    Get off my back

Aw... more questions already.
    Get off my back

Brilliant answers sisso.. Defo not the usual yada yada.
    Dream, I do.

Haha! Good going Hina Itni jaldi answers de diye...acha laga perh k. Aur mein apne questions soch rahi hoon....kal parson tak post karoongi insha-Allah

Very interesting...enjoyed reading about u sis
    I'll hav my ques ready tomorrow :biggrin:
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Thankoo Bhayoo, Baji, and Yassu Sisu. :giveflower;

I must be honest and say that I'm not looking forward to your questions.

I'll reply to Iqra Sis' later.
    Get off my back

Hmmm i guess i dont need ur introduction anymore hina siso: U've already told enough

But i'm thinking what shud i ask from ya?eem?

1.What is your biggest pet peeve?

I don’t think I have one.

2.If there was one thing that you really wanted and you could get, what would it be?

Happiness.

3.Do you have any favourite books?

I don’t like to read much, but Lord of the Rings, Lord of the Flies, Frankenstein By Mary Shelley, and a couple more that I can’t remember were nice reads.

4.What kind of things inspires you?

Strength and endurance in people. I also like to hear about others experiences because they also inspire me to do and be more.

5.If there were few things you could do to make a difference in this world, what would they be?

As long as you are doing your best, you are making a difference. I’ll give an answer like Miss America/world would give… I would spread peace, love, and happiness around the world.

6.Considering what you have experienced in your lifetime up to this point, how would you describe your experience?

Woooh! It’s been one hell of a ride! I’m happy with all of my experiences whether good or bad. They have taught me valuable life lessons that I will carry on for the rest of my life. As they say, everything happens for a reason.

7.Is there anything that you would like to do but never have an opportunity to do?

I would have liked to find myself that year I took off between high school and college. Seeing the world (flying all over the globe) would have been a beautiful experience for me. All of my professors have said that it’s nice to see life in different cultures before actually starting your own. And by that I mean starting college because this is where everything begins.

I hope my answers make sense. Great questions Iqra Sis. :giveflower;
    Get off my back