Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nokia Aeon, new cell phone!

wowww so beatiful...i really liked the moblie and i want to have one like this...nice sharing...
    Ramadan Kareem to everyone ...

thanks for replying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is THE most sexiest phone I have ever seen. Any ETA's/ price figures Hardik?
    Dream, I do.

Nokia's research and development team have kicked it up a gear with an attractive "aeon" concept phone showing up in the R&D section of the company's website. The most prominent design feature of aeon is a touchscreen that stretches over the full surface area of the phone,
    similar to BenQ-Siemens's Black box concept phone we saw recently. Currently mobile technology isn't quite up to realizing this fantasy, but we'll sleep better tonight knowing that at least one of the cellphone industry's biggest names shares the same dream as we do -- BenQ's dream didn't count, unfortunately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

nokia truly believes in innovation and this one is a true example of it...this phone surely needs a bow...

This cellphone is 5star mate.

woahhh .. now that's something what i wanna spend ma money for
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

omg what a fonnnnnnnnneee yaar.. thats the fone for which i m looking for

its just awesome..

whoaaaaaaaaaa hell yeaaaaa
    now that's what i call a cell phone

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...