Thread: Ideal PerfumeS ( FOR GALS )

Each one of us has some perfumes that suit us better than others. Individual pH levels determine the reaction of the ingredients contained in the fragrance. Those of us with oily skin will retain the fragrance for a longer time on account of the greater natural moisture.

Our unique body chemistry causes each perfume to react differently on different people. Women’s perfumes must not be selected merely on the brand name and fancy bottles. Perfumes when applied to the pressure points can go a long way in keeping you enveloped in a cloud of fragrance. Applying perfume to the insides of your wrists, insides of your elbows and back of your knees and the neck and collarbone is also effective. Layering your perfume may help in retaining the fragrance for a longer time. A little perfume on your feet can also be a good idea. The art of applying perfume lies in creating a tantalizing feeling without saturating the olfactory senses. Ideally perfume must be applied an hour before going out since it leaves enough time for the fragrance to blend with the skin’s natural oils. Do not apply perfume on costume jewelry since it can strip off the coating. Choose perfumes that complement your natural body odor. Wear stronger perfumes in winter, as the cold weather tends to reduce the strength of a fragrance. You can change your perfume for different seasons...

SHARE UR FAVOURITE PERFUMES ...the 1 u r usin Currently ....
    ~*jeenah mera terah Lila too nahi pas to kiya howa_khushboo tere har pal rahai sanshoo meri sada_mai nahi jaata meri manzil kahan Yoon hee chalta rahoon mai agar_yeh hai kasa seher_ junoon ka safar tera aihsaas he too rahai gah amar *~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Come with me and sleep forevermore...~

Young at heart.....this is ideal perfume for me nowadays....before it waz Escape from Royal...

I dont use perfume on daily basis... body sprays work better for me cuzI cant stand the strong fragrances. I use them for going out. My fav is Poison by Dior...and also 5th Avenue by Elizabeth Arden
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Umm...right now I have "The one from D&G" and "Cool water"

Umm...right now I have "The one from D&G"