Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Meera goes dare- bare!

After her kissing scene in Soni Razdan's Nazar created brouhaha all over Pakistan, or so we think, Meera is back with Rajeev Babbar's Kasak.

If the grapevine is to be believed, the actress has gone a step ahead doing a lot of skin show and shooting a love- making scene with Lucky Ali. The director of the film comments that the film is a love story with a few songs and love scenes between the lead pair. He maintains that the lovemaking scenes in the film are not forced but are part of the script.

What if it rakes yet another controversy? "My script demands it, they are bound to feature in such a film," says Babbar.
    Dream, I do.

lol what can i say lol.. meera lol.. how strange lol, am i copying tanhai, lol, no lol, anyways lo, bye lol
    Dream, I do.

lol what can i say lol.. meera lol.. how strange lol, am i copying tanhai, lol, no lol, anyways lol, bye lol
    Dream, I do.

burri baat lol, kissi ki nakal nahien utarte lol
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:00 am
    lol what can i say lol.. meera lol.. how strange lol, am i copying tanhai, lol, no lol, anyways lo, bye lol

hahhah carry on JJ ...try guessin wat the meanz haha waise dont worry meri copy koi itni achi nahi kersakta