Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: plz help me

hi friendz
    meray saath aik problem hai
    kia aap log bata sakhtay hain kay jab messenger per kissi ko add b nahi kia phir b woh messeges kaisay send kar laitay hain
    n app un ko block kaisay kar saktay hain
    plz help me howz this possible

if u right click on the contact u want to block...there will come up a list...uske uper likha hoga "block"...click that and the contact will bhi blocked...

pinky dinky first tell me which messenger you are talking abt? yahoo or msn?

in yahoo other ppl can send you msgs even if they are not in your list but surely they know your ID otherwise it is not possible. to block the some one's ID(if you know the ID) then i think there is an option in yahoo messenger file->preferences->privacy(or secutrity). there you can add that ID in ignore list. other way is whenever some unwanted msg arrives, don't close that window without ignoring that ID. there is a small button with cross on it in that msg window. clik on it or in one of menus on that window there will be option like "ignore usre" or "block user". this way it will block that user.

if you want it in such a way that only the users in you messenger list can send you msgs. there is an option in preferences to allow msgs from friends only. i hope this will solve your problem if it is yahoo.

In msn no one can send you msgs if you have not added them.

zaheer bhai m talking about yahoo id.pata nahi koey mujay disturb kar raha hai.thatz 2 bad.main ussay nahi jaanti.but how is this possible kay ignore karnay kay baad be us kay
    replies aatay hain aur us ko kaisay pata chalta hai main online houn.what is this trick.
    plz help me am disturbed

miss sweet i know that thing and i have tried.
    but he is still sending msgs.
    well thanx alot :givefl;

abhi mein thesis place pe houn aur yahoo nahi hai yahan, nahi to mein koi option dekh kar bata deta.

it may be the case he/she is using some cheat softwares that make use of the bugs in yahoo chat system. well i m sure there is still a way to block that ID. i will check it when i will be at home this evening.

yeah plz zaheer bhai try karain
    main tu tung aayi hoon
    jab b online hoti hoon
    problem ho jaati hai.
    thanx alot

ok zaheer bhai .its fine.am waiting

wELL, P 4 Pinky If u don't want Unwanted msg 4rm Unknown Pplz, Apply These Rules :
    1 : Open Your Yahoo Messenger Window
    2: Click "Messenger" Menu ,who will be upside
    3: Then Click " Preferences".
    4: In "Category" List Click "Ignore List"
    5: By Doing this U'll se " O Ignore anyone who is not on my Messenger List"
    " O Ignore only the people Below:.
    6: Then check 2 to "O Ignore anyone who is not on my Messenger Lis"
    7: Click to " Apply" then "OK".
    BY Doing this u can escape 4 unwanted chatterz msgs.