Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black or White?

Assalaamo Alaikum! Hi!

Mr. Black's befitting reply (humorous one - Of course):biggrin: had me in laughter. Hope all of you will like (and somewhat agree with) it too.

Dear white fella
    Couple things you should know
    When I born, I black
    When I grow up, I black
    When I go in sun, I black
    When I cold, I black
    When I scared, I black
    When I sick, I black
    And when I die, I still black.

You white fella
    When you born, you pink
    When you grow up, you white
    When you go in sun, you red
    When you cold, you blue
    When you scared, you yellow
    When you sick, you green
    And when you die, you grey.
    And you have the cheek to call me coloured?

- Anonymous

P.S. Out of the blue comes the question: why in our society (desi [that too only Girls]) being fair-colored is a priviledged situation? lay_ball:
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

Yea it is!

I was wondering if this section is the right place for something like this... Somebody move it...Now :P
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

i think it shud be in desi noke joke

i ll move it

Itni jaldi kari move karnay mein...Just Kiddin'!

Thanks!

lol...funny and clever. Yes being fair in our culture is over-rated I think...
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

yes its true.......thank u for sharing

Lolz! Witty guy :biggrin:

Walaikum Asalam n good sharing Nutter

good thnx 4 sharing
    I M What i Call i m "i m Loaded hell"
    http://www.123glitter.com/comments-g...file/11208.gif

Thanks everyone! Am glad you had a laugh reading it. But sawal ka jawab kion nahi diya?