Thread: ~ True Lob ~

I gues True love is unique and different with each person. True love can only be found and defined within each person. When two similar shape and size of true love meet by chance, they match and fall in love. However, true love would not stay still, it can also grow and change in time. So if couple/people don't grow together, they would grow apart because their "true love" do not match any more.

True love is pure and personal. It is a tender feeling that each one has. Some people have gone through some traumatic events in their lives and their tender feelings got hardened and dull. They can no longer feel their own tenderness within. Some fill themselves with anger and hate. It would take lots of love to mend a borken heart. So please be generous. There are good people everywhere with a broken heart. Give them love if you can.

I just like to clarify that sexual love is excluded from the above opinion...:smartass:

wht u think abt true LOB
    ~*jeenah mera terah Lila too nahi pas to kiya howa_khushboo tere har pal rahai sanshoo meri sada_mai nahi jaata meri manzil kahan Yoon hee chalta rahoon mai agar_yeh hai kasa seher_ junoon ka safar tera aihsaas he too rahai gah amar *~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Come with me and sleep forevermore...~

In most cases we think: this is true love, when in fact it’s not. But than if this ain’t love than what it is? There are plenty of things that we confuse with love.

It could be just the basic instinct. The feelings can be passionate and crazy, but in fact both people may want only sex. And after it all the misunderstanding starts, and once infatuated lovers will find out that they have nothing in common and sometimes they don’t even know what to talk with each other.

Another variant is when people lack support, care and attention to their person or they just scared to stay single. Being with someone can be a habit when one simply got used to the other. It can either be a sick addiction or some self-interest. People call all these types of relationship love just by mistake or trying to conceal the true nature of it.

But than what does real love look and feel like? Maybe it’s when two people seem to know each other for ages and even in their previous lives. They can go on talking and talking and conversation never lacks topics and never gets dull. Or people don’t have to say anything because they understand each other without words. And those moments, minutes and even hours of silence are never uncomfortable. True love is when partners complete one another, when they’re together it’s peaceful, the whole other world with it’s sufferings and problems doesn’t exist and nothing even matters.

True love means understanding. One trusts another more than him/herself and feels ready to satisfy every little need of a partner. Two people don’t stop for a second looking into each other eyes.

agree with both of ya...

True love is unconditional love...which when felt ...makes u love not only him/her but all those he/she loves...its a v.strong feeling...to me love has always meant 50% give and 50% forgive...

you excluded sexual love wats da point in me commenting now? lolz
    jus buzzin
    ah ill put my thoughts later(cld tak som tym tho)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Sweet, post: 244689
    In most cases we think: this is true love, when in fact it’s not. But than if this ain’t love than what it is? There are plenty of things that we confuse with love.

It could be just the basic instinct. The feelings can be passionate and crazy, but in fact both people may want only sex. And after it all the misunderstanding starts, and once infatuated lovers will find out that they have nothing in common and sometimes they don’t even know what to talk with each other.

Another variant is when people lack support, care and attention to their person or they just scared to stay single. Being with someone can be a habit when one simply got used to the other. It can either be a sick addiction or some self-interest. People call all these types of relationship love just by mistake or trying to conceal the true nature of it.

But than what does real love look and feel like? Maybe it’s when two people seem to know each other for ages and even in their previous lives. They can go on talking and talking and conversation never lacks topics and never gets dull. Or people don’t have to say anything because they understand each other without words. And those moments, minutes and even hours of silence are never uncomfortable. True love is when partners complete one another, when they’re together it’s peaceful, the whole other world with it’s sufferings and problems doesn’t exist and nothing even matters.

True love means understanding. One trusts another more than him/herself and feels ready to satisfy every little need of a partner. Two people don’t stop for a second looking into each other eyes.

i gues before marriage ..candidates r really crazy abt each other ...but after gettin married ..u rare find excitement in their lives ...then normal routine life ...the sam kinda ..apearantly borin life ....

this is the reality that every1 wants change ....in all its shapes and angles :smartass:

M Sweet i gues sex is not everything ...there r alot more required B/w life parters ...sex is just part of life ...we really need to concentrate on something else ...

I ....100% agree with u ....on last two paragraphs ..the portion of contents that i hav high lighted ....:thumbs:

~*jeenah mera terah Lila too nahi pas to kiya howa_khushboo tere har pal rahai sanshoo meri sada_mai nahi jaata meri manzil kahan Yoon hee chalta rahoon mai agar_yeh hai kasa seher_ junoon ka safar tera aihsaas he too rahai gah amar *~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN, post: 244958
    agree with both of ya...

True love is unconditional love...which when felt ...makes u love not only him/her but all those he/she loves...its a v.strong feeling...to me love has always meant 50% give and 50% forgive...
    Giv & tak ....

on som issues u really need to compromise ....i mean kush batai maan lai or kush manwah lain .....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hmm....yes lekin yeh tau marriage ko maintain rakhne ki baat hai..isnot it..?

true lob marriage mai hee hota hai .... remainin hardly we find any1 sincere in our daily routine life ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hmm..aisa har jagah par nahi hai...i do understand that its rare..but it is there....

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Sweet, post: 244689

I agree with this...
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~