Poll: Have you ever regretted anything you have done or said in a relationship while you ha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever regretted?

Have you ever regretted anything you have done or said in a relationship while you have felt intense jealousy, anger, hurt or rejection?

hahaha nice one muzi... for me.. i'm pretty calm all the time.. so dont really do anything that i'll regret.. n i have a habit of not regretting anything that i do

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...

lol yea
    infact u'r sig says it all

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...

hahahaha nah.. i like u'r pic.. ps i'm straight

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...

u didnt.. but i'd rather clear it out before someone else reads our posts n starts usin his/her noggin..

btw.. we're goin way off topic here :S

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...

lol lisen up man I'll give a little piece of advice the moment you start caring about what other people think of you your going to mes your life up no joke!!!

heres what I do man "I eat good,I play hard,I work hard,I live good and my life good and I'm not going to let anyone bring me down cuz of what they think about me or have to say about me"
    Hope you got it buddy and this also goes for other people who are reading this.

yeah we are well off topic now lol
    sorry about that!!