Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~How do you handle relationship with your parents ?~

I have no better way to treat this but to behave as I wish.

As I noticed, all the parents quarrel with their children. Why? I think it is Generation Gap. Look, Parents born in last century had this problem, and parents of our parents also had similar problems. The rest may be deduced by analogy. Therefore, it is not the problem of new generations but the problem of generation gaps exists between generations through human history,

was so upset when I went on my trip to UK... He was so worried, said it was stupid, he couldn't understand why I wanted to go, he wished I would just stay home, etc... So when I thought of moving there, I was so worried about how to handle it with him! I put it off, I thought about it and worried so much......WHen my father was yelling at me not to go last year, I tried to understand why. It was because he was scared that something bad would happen to me on the flight (he is afraid of flying) or I might get lost in a foreign country, or whatever... so I made up an envelope with these things in it:
    Copies of:
    - my pasport
    - my driver's license
    - a recent picture of me (if a person is missing, the authorities want a picture)
    - the name address and phone number of every hotel I'd be in
    - the flight numbers
    - phone number of a Chinese friend here in the US who speaks both languages and could call China if my father needed help finding me. I also gave that friend my hotel #'s and told her my dad was worrried, etc.

It eased his mind to know exactly where I'd be and know someone from my relativies & Chinese clas fellow would help him contact me if necessary.
    Of course I called him as soon as I could when I got to Uk....

Specificly, quarrels represents disagreement according to generation gap. This is my experience.Tell us abt ur relation , som mis hap or incident that occur somwhere in past...

someone once said, 'you don't have to agree with them, you just love them'. I find this so damn right!

What is your opinion? How do you handle generation gaps?

Family=Father And Mother, I Love You.
    ~*jeenah mera terah Lila too nahi pas to kiya howa_khushboo tere har pal rahai sanshoo meri sada_mai nahi jaata meri manzil kahan Yoon hee chalta rahoon mai agar_yeh hai kasa seher_ junoon ka safar tera aihsaas he too rahai gah amar *~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Come with me and sleep forevermore...~

V.nice topic jugnoh :up;..will say something related to this inshaALLAH laters...

Parents are obviously worried abt their children...and they ofcoz care of them...islie choti choti baato ko bohaat bara karlete hain....
    leiken i think larko ko ziada "azadi" di jati hai...example...eik din raat ko dawai ki zarorat parh ghai...to main lene chali to pappa kehte hain ke bhai ko bejho main na jaoo...aur agr main kahin chali jati ho apni friendz ke saath to pata nai utni der mein kitniiiiii baar fone karte hain....

kuch bache yeh samjhte hain ke unke maa baap unpe pabandiya laagate hain aur yeh woh..

mera apne parents ke saath bohat acha talukk hai agr jhagra shoro ho b jae to khatam main karti hoon...

Naila baat trust ki nahi hooti.Parents larkioon per bauth trust kerte hain per dunnya bauth buri hea,dunnya per trust nahi kersakkte.

haan mujhe pata hai...maine yeh nahi kaha ke larkio pe trust nai karte mera yehi matlab tha ke duniya bohat buri hai

parents apne bacho ki buhat care karte hian isi lye un kelye pareshan hojate hain... kabhi kabhi buhat ziada objections bhi karte hian jis ki waja se hume lagta hey ke hum per pabandi lagai jarahi hey ya humare sath acha behave nahi kia jaraha hey jab ke aisa bilkul nahi hey... ager kisi bat ko mana karte hain to soch samajh ke karte hian... dante hain to us ki waja bhi sirf un ka pyar hota hey ..... I just want to say hume her hal mein apne parents ki kahi bat ko follow karna chahiye.. yehi sab se acha hey ...

u R rite villies...i agree. Its ok to hav discussions with our parents because that is necessary and healthy for kids to connect with their parents, this will result in kids and parents trusting each other more and knowing wat is their mindset. But definetely they can make wiser decisions and humaara farz hai unki baath ki izzat karna aur unko khush rakhna.
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Sweet, post: 245787
    Parents are obviously worried abt their children...and they ofcoz care of them...islie choti choti baato ko bohaat bara karlete hain....
    leiken i think larko ko ziada "azadi" di jati hai...example...eik din raat ko dawai ki zarorat parh ghai...to main lene chali to pappa kehte hain ke bhai ko bejho main na jaoo...aur agr main kahin chali jati ho apni friendz ke saath to pata nai utni der mein kitniiiiii baar fone karte hain....

kuch bache yeh samjhte hain ke unke maa baap unpe pabandiya laagate hain aur yeh woh..

mera apne parents ke saath bohat acha talukk hai agr jhagra shoro ho b jae to khatam main karti hoon...
    nahi yaar ...yeh azadi nahi hote ....
    boyz koo ghar mai kaam be kernah hotai hai ...is liya bahir aanah jaanah hota hai ...yaar u can imagine very well ..gals koo raat koo aisai nahi baaaj saktai ...app nahi samajooo ge abhi choooteee hooo nah iss liya :smartass:

No doubt gals ka muqabale mai GUYZ koo freedom zaidah hote hai ...Par woo bechare kaaam be to gals se zadaidah kertai hai (Especially out door kaaam ) ...App outdoor kaam ker liya karo app koo be Aazadi mil jie gee :smartass:
    ~*jeenah mera terah Lila too nahi pas to kiya howa_khushboo tere har pal rahai sanshoo meri sada_mai nahi jaata meri manzil kahan Yoon hee chalta rahoon mai agar_yeh hai kasa seher_ junoon ka safar tera aihsaas he too rahai gah amar *~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Sweet, post: 245787

App kii too kia he baaat hai :hug2;

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]