Thread: ~ there r soo many things i reallly want to share abt relation ~

brother, like hand and foot; girls, just as clothes?

I often to hear that people, especially for man said: brother, like hand and foot, we can exchange anything, even for my life , to help brother...and mention me with girls...they just like clothes...I change it whenever I wanna change...and the listener praise him... good , brother...

actually,i think when a man said so,it may relate to some "face problem",he doesn't want his friends to know that he cares about a girl very much...and he doesn't want others think that he is afraid of his girlfriend or wife,so...:smartass:

we really hav soo many things to share ...most of us r too shy ...when we log in in forum ...we hardly share manythings ...we do hav alot in our minds to share ...but we hesitate ...sam is the case with gals ...no1 wana open their mind/ real life/ their probs / their desires .. infront of others ...they want to remain just lik BLANK PAPERS in front of others ...& want to becom ANGELS...Jase abhi hee duniyah mai aie hoon & or unhai duniyah ka kush be nahi pata :smartass: ...might be they thought ka ...woo kia soacha gee yeh kia soachai gah bla bla ...but i gues we didnt care abt others just tell every1 ... ka wht i want ...bla bla ...at least try to ker loo ...Baaat karoo gai too baat banah ge nah ...:smartass:

I gues Guyzz/gals.... r generally fooling themselves as his/her friends surely know how spineless he/she realy is...

I agree, some gals that I've met are simply preoccupied with themselves, or shall i say in love with themselves, some of them are prematured ...not even good looking ...i know its bad but this is the reality ...And, nah! I don't fall for those self-absorbed gals .

I share the same views on relationship and intimacy with members of this forum ... I value loyalty in a relationship, and the willingness to do everything for your lover.

u know very well ...You say the vows at wedding, ".....til death do us apart" Sometimes it's not the disease poverty that breaks a marriage/relationship, but the dreadful boredom. I hate to say this, but what if (somthing lik that)...Couples got tired of seeing the same face the same body every day, day after day...This is the reality but not 1 share these kinda views with others ...i know this is not our culture ...stil i really wish ...ka every1 lead their lives accordin to their own will and desire ... What would you do to spice it up? If it is a third person that it takes, would you still be willing to do it? I'm sorry to bring this up, you guys are like honey moon right now..

i really want comments ...in favor/oppose ...U hav the right to criticize too ...par kush likhai zaroooor :frusty1; :frusty1; :frusty1; pleaseeeeeeeeeee:smartass:
    ~*jeenah mera terah Lila too nahi pas to kiya howa_khushboo tere har pal rahai sanshoo meri sada_mai nahi jaata meri manzil kahan Yoon hee chalta rahoon mai agar_yeh hai kasa seher_ junoon ka safar tera aihsaas he too rahai gah amar *~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Come with me and sleep forevermore...~

i must say u have a very bad opinion abt girls ya phir aapkay palay esi hi larkiya parii hungi tu aapko lagta hai ke sab ese hi hotay hain...Dont u guys thing tht u guys r the best but let me tell u guys tht u arent, u guys love playin with girls aur agar khass response nahi milta tu talk all this rubbish...Let me tell u 1 thing k all the girls are not the same...Balke chuphatay aur masoom tu aap bhi boht bantay hain ke 'we never had girlfriends u r the first 1 to be in my life aapko dekhte hi pyar hogaya BLA BLA BLA' ...Kuch bura laga ho tu m sorry but this is true
    Just cant understand ke Rehan, Muzna, Friendlygirl, Nina, Fatima, Miss_sweet, S_I_R_F_T_U_M aap sab ke hotay way inki thread par koi reply kaisay nahi aya...Plz have a look n do comment...

Jab Tak hansta Gata Musam Hain Sab Apne Hain...
    Waqt Parey Tu Yaad A Jati Hai Sab Ko Apni Majbori...

Relationship of Love/Friend it's very deep. It's take on base only turth. A lot of promiss in relation But some time humen don't accopied any promiss. Insan chahey jo bhi kar lay na kisi ki zindagi barbad kar sakta hai or nahi kisi ko apna bana sakta hai jab tak wo na chahey ya jo naseeb main na ho.
    Girls it's very importing part in life. She is very telented. After marrage she have made and broken, It's spose your behavier, Woman power its very strong and unbliveable, If she wand to up and down all world's people. Bcoz it's time Relation type (Give and Take).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hmmmmmm thanks for tht Vision...

Welcome Rija.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]