Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ~ wht u really wish for ur husb/wife/ beloved ~

store that sells husbands has just opened* in New York City, where a woman may go to choose a husband.

Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates. You may visit the store *ONLY ONCE!*

There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights.

There is, however, a catch. ... You may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. .

On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

*Floor 1* - These men have jobs and love the Lord.

The second floor sign reads:

*Floor 2* - These men have jobs, love the Lord, and love kids.

The third floor sign reads:

*Floor 3* - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, and are extremely good looking.

"*Wow*," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads:

*Floor 4* - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop- dead good looking and help with the housework.

"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads:

*Floor 5* - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop- dead
    gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads:

*Floor 6* - You are visitor *4,363,012* to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.

Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store. Watch your step as you exit the building, and have a nice day!

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4091/69423957gy5.jpg
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!

:rolling;...do u really think that saira...and agree to this or this is for just fun article?

Offcourse it was only for fun!!
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!

then i really enjoyed it...thanks 4 sharing...:up;

but wat do u think saira...can a woman be satisfied...?

i think they can be satisfied,otherwise so many families can not exist
    nice post saira
    good question RAHEN
    u make me happy

Rahen I am sure that all women r not same.A woman can be satisfied only if she is married to the person she really loves and also it dpends upon the man if he really possesses asome basic qualities that r important for being a good husband!

ur rite Saira,if lov is there then marriage will be strong... there may be some women who r impossible to please, but then there r some men like that also..
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

thanks dsjeya....the existence of happy family is with the satisfaction of woman and man both..

saira...agree with ur 100%...love makes u feel complete with ur partner...and for satisfaction needs one needs basic amt of money...

yassi....yes there are some women who are not easy to feel satisfied...infact i know some ...they want more money to kill their lonliness....they do shopping to feel good ...