Thread: ~ trends in ur area ...if u r married then tell us ~

Who Manages The Money After Marriage?

i dont know if this has been mentioned on this forum but... heres the scenario

the Pak husband brings home the paycheck... gives it up to the Pak wife who is in full control of the money... the husband receives a bi-monthly allowance from wife

whats up with that???

in contrast...

in Uk, the husband and the wife have their own separate bank accounts... along with a joint account where money is pooled to pay the bills etc...

in my case ...well I hope that I can leave the money side of things to my wife as I am hopeless with money :smartass: as soon as I get it I spend it I hope she is not the same ...wht abt U ?
    ~*jeenah mera terah Lila too nahi pas to kiya howa_khushboo tere har pal rahai sanshoo meri sada_mai nahi jaata meri manzil kahan Yoon hee chalta rahoon mai agar_yeh hai kasa seher_ junoon ka safar tera aihsaas he too rahai gah amar *~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Come with me and sleep forevermore...~

ahemm,, first of all Jugno bhai I am not mariied..
    the Pak husband brings home the paycheck... gives it up to the Pak wife who is in full control of the money... the husband receives a bi-monthly allowance from wife
    you are rite.. in pk yehi hota hey.. but I think aisa nahi hona chahiye ke wife ke pori sallery wife ke handover kardi jaye.. Infact wife ko sirf utni hi money dijaye jitne ke gher ke expance ho... or kuch pese wife ki makeup kit kelye bhi diye jayen.. in Uk, the husband and the wife have their own separate bank accounts... along with a joint account where money is pooled to pay the bills etc...is ki waja ye hey ke Pakistan se baher I mean Eurup contries me husband or wife dono hi earning karte hian...

arey yaaar aisa he hota hai ...here ppl somtimes trust more to their wives ...

as i m not married stil i m confused the logic behind ....she can do hankey pankey too if she wana ....I hop ka PAK GALS aisee hai ...we can trust them ....at Least i used to trust ....
    ~*jeenah mera terah Lila too nahi pas to kiya howa_khushboo tere har pal rahai sanshoo meri sada_mai nahi jaata meri manzil kahan Yoon hee chalta rahoon mai agar_yeh hai kasa seher_ junoon ka safar tera aihsaas he too rahai gah amar *~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Come with me and sleep forevermore...~

i am married for 30 years
    i give my pay to my wife
    but since i also earn extra money by consultation
    finding money for enjoying life is not a problem
    i don't know the fate of single wage earners
    u make me happy

I guess it depends from household to household. Mostly it is the case that the husband earns and the wife manages...that is the case in many desi households. But now, both husband and wife work and hav their own accounts and manage their own money seperately, this is becoming usual nowadays. Here in the USA, it is mostly like that. But in my home my dad works and my mom manages
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Quote Originally Posted by Jugnoh, post: 246698
    arey yaaar aisa he hota hai ...here ppl somtimes trust more to their wives ...

as i m not married stil i m confused the logic behind ....she can do hankey pankey too if she wana ....I hop ka PAK GALS aisee hai ...we can trust them ....at Least i used to trust ....
    I dont think u can seperate PAK girls jugnoh...if a wife wants to do hankey pankey she will do no matter who she is, with money or anything else
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

woman feel secure when they control finance
    besides money for house expenses better handled by woman
    men may indulge in parties
    some women are spend thrift too
    u make me happy