Thread: Jealousy

Jealousy:
    Jealousy is a disease of the heart. It is, perhaps, one of the oldest problems of human beings.

Causes of Jealousy

1-Enmity:

One has animosity for a person or group and does not want to see anything good happen to that person or group.

2-Ambition:

It hurts a person to see someone else ahead or above him/her.

3-Pride and Arrogance:

When a person is self conceited and arrogant, he/she feels very jealous to see anyone else going ahead or doing better.

4-Astonishment:

Some time a person feels astonished that another person could do better than him/her. He/she feels surprised: 'How come that person became so rich, so successful, so popular, etc.?'

5-Fear:

Fear that if another person would have such and such thing, then he/she may not have it.

6-Desire for power and prestige:

Sometimes a person becomes jealous because he/she want to make one great by putting others down.

7-Evil nature and avarice of the heart:

Some people just do not like to see others happy. They want to see the whole world in misery and difficulty except their own selves.

Normally jealousy occurs among people who know each other. It happens among siblings, among family members, people of the same profession and age.

Nice sharing sis.

This type pf jeolousy I have seen among som of my relatives. Why they feel this, I still don't seem to understand, but my parents hav always told me that there are many people like this who are jeolous of other people's success/good fortune...but it's somthing I will never understand. This is probably harmful to one's health and state of mind.
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Jealousy is indeed black for the mind and it affects all the decisions the person further will take.It will always have an advantage edge attached to it.