Thread: Kindness Quotes

When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people.

Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.

Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.

We cannot seek or attain health, wealth, learning, justice or kindness in general. Action is always specific, concrete, individualized, unique.

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.

The truest greatness lies in being kind, the truest wisdom in a happy mind

The everyday kindness of the back roads more than makes up for the acts of greed in the headlines.

Kindness can become its own motive. We are made kind by being kind.

Kindness has converted more sinners than zeal, eloquence or learning.

Kindness is the golden chain by which society is bound together.

When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.

This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. The third is to be kind.

Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others, cannot keep it from themselves.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy.

The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life.

~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

thanx Zara
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

wowwwwwwwwwwww
    nice!
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

thanx everyone

Beautiful quotes Yasra!

Quite inspiring..thanks for sharing with us sis :giveflower;

"Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver" :up;

yeah its looking simply great one...Thanks 4 sharing...:up;

Thanx baji and sis...