Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women status ...today

lik women worked only for family stuff in old days, but they work in public now. that's the difference...Sure, Chinese women have a lot more social and economic freedom than they used to...u didnt find this in Pak... Though they may face more discrimination as/if the gender balance continues to grow - problems over human trafficking, kidnapping, etc...

I think in general the women today enjoy freedom more than before. For status, a small portion of them are much higher than before. A large portion is not......Most of them are not forced to do so... They want money more than reputation or status.. ..

What is the women's status today?Lower and higher?mean to compare the status of women in 1947 and 2007?...in short wht u think & ur opnion abt today's Women..?
    ~*jeenah mera terah Lila too nahi pas to kiya howa_khushboo tere har pal rahai sanshoo meri sada_mai nahi jaata meri manzil kahan Yoon hee chalta rahoon mai agar_yeh hai kasa seher_ junoon ka safar tera aihsaas he too rahai gah amar *~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Come with me and sleep forevermore...~

it depends upon the country,religion,caste social status and education
    more than equal in christian west
    improving in china ,hindu females in india
    in conservative Muslim countries used to be bad now worse
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 250611
    it depends upon the country,religion,caste social status and education
    more than equal in christian west
    improving in china ,hindu females in india
    in conservative Muslim countries used to be bad now worse
    lol lol lol Another from western media impressed episode.
    Every day thousands of youg girls dying in India cauz they can't bring enough money n gifts for there in laws.
    @ Jugnoh: bhaiya khawateen ki ittni fiker kyun hea aap ko :s

@Manni ....arey ham nahi un ka khayaaal rakhai gai to or kooon rakhai gah
    ~*jeenah mera terah Lila too nahi pas to kiya howa_khushboo tere har pal rahai sanshoo meri sada_mai nahi jaata meri manzil kahan Yoon hee chalta rahoon mai agar_yeh hai kasa seher_ junoon ka safar tera aihsaas he too rahai gah amar *~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i think woh kud rakh saktin hain.Woh zamana gaya jub mard hazraat food ka shukar kiya kerte thee n khawateen un ka gher bethe intezaar kertin thin.
    Thnx God aaj ki ladies bauth confident hain, n belive me they don't need our help :s

Wow ..yeh to bare achee baat hai par.. confident ka sath too zindage nahi ghuzare ja sakte ..Life to insanoo ka sath ghuzar tee hai

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sorry i don't understand Uruthu
    status of woman-true dowry is a menace ,but we have stringent laws against it
    Manni friend open your eyes do something to wipe the tears of suppressed,oppressed Muslim women
    u make me happy

...I agree with u dsjeya ....Shaaadi hoo je maani kiii to phir ise pata chal gie gah

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thank u Jugnoh
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 250971
    sorry i don't understand Uruthu
    status of woman-true dowry is a menace ,but we have stringent laws against it
    Manni friend open your eyes do something to wipe the tears of suppressed,oppressed Muslim women
    In which worl do you live my best friend
    Muslim women re suppressed,but "MOSTLY" in non muslim countries like france where they re not allowed to wear what they wannt in there schools,
    in Germany where teachers re not allowed to wear head scarfe.