Thread: life or somthing like it!

???? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ????.
    ?? ????? ??? ? ?? ????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???.
    ((?? ??????? ???????? ????? ???????????? ??? ???? ???????? ????????????? ???????? ????????? ????????????? ???? ????????? ?????? ?????? ?????????? ???? ?????? ????? ????)).
    Where there is a will there is a way, to fulfill ones destiny one must break free, we have came from a long line of lesser knowledge of Islam! Think and see how and what is going around you, where do you stand and where you fit, stop.
    No more hypocrisy and don't take part in one! Think! Where you stand and what you want out of life. Live simple and feel, this is but a passing one and where to!
    Walk barefoot and feel the stones touching you and you being touched, reach out and speak your self in here, say something to bring the good journey to a start.
    Welcome to my world, your world. OUR WORLD.
    This is a way to find a way! It could be after all the way, no guarantees! Use your head and do some thinking, we are but laid marbles waiting to be touched. We are but grains of sand waiting to be felt and an air together we all breathing.
    This is a start.
    This is an invitation to you. Please be kind being honest and decent, kind and thoughtful. Let's make this a haven for the souls and a spring where great minds gather and drink there fill.
    Respect one self and treat others as you would treat one self. Remember your good self and claim your place under the sun, step out of the shadows and shout. I'm here and I exist. You are strong and shy, finding peace becoming human loving and ever wishful never to stop dreaming of heaven and the journey coming home.
    let's Know one another, lets be frank in our search for the other.
    ops:

:applaud; wat a lovely entry ...keep it up ...its thoughtful and so kind of u...
    JazakALLAh alf khair...

request: post this thread in right section i.e The spiritual Heaven..

sooooper.. kia bat hey janab ap ki wonderman... first post me hi apne dil jeet lia :thumbs:.... please keep posting like this.. its request