Thread: Final Goodbyes

Most of the times .. in life .. we're forced to do stuff .. we're forced to walk over the same path which we hated .. and here am I back again .. with a topic in mind .. and to write about it .. After a long debate with me and myself .. I've dropped on a conclusion .. I dont know if my decision is right or wrong .. but I think its best for me .. after all I am a selfish person .. I like playing with lives of other people (and specially people who care for me alot) .. I mean how many other times you've seen this .. its a usual story .. and I'm just a usual guy who likes to play with their feelings .. I'm being told I'm careless .. because .. because I've been there when I could've been .. because I travelled miles to make them smile .. because I stayed awake with them nights so they could sleep peacefully .. and may be because now I'm just too tired .. to carry even my own weight .. to wash away even my own tears .. I'm being called careless .. may be I am .. I am .. just uSeLeSs ..
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

wat is this about aadi...?
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

hmm...no one is useless...every one has meaning to his/her life....may be u still didnot realized the reason why u r living...even if u think u r useless....that doesnot change ur existence....if they couldnot take u seriously instead of granted then thats their badluck not urs....how can u be useless when u make a crying person filled with laughter...yeah i dont know u much....but i know u bit...and that bit is enough to tell that u r worth living.....u didnot play with feeling....others hve played with urs...now comeback...and come to usuals to go ahead