Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Theme Of The Week: Public Kissing Right Or Wrong?

i dnt think they care where they r ...

it is all depends on the culture
    whites and sub sahara africans do that
    even more love making scenes are in sculptures of Kajuraho temple in india
    French kissing will lead to sex act
    u make me happy

Nice Thread Naila..

Well, I live in the USA and here this type of thing is seen everywhere. To me, it is somthing that I dont like to look at, I dont think that PDA (public display of affection) is appropriate, and I wouldnt engage in it. hOWEVER, I dont really care 4 it. If Im outside and I see a couple kissing, it wouldnt affect me any way but it would be embarassing if I was with my brother, or father or mother, etc. But I dont like it, I think its innappropriate and not decent at all. These things should be done in private.
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Hello Naila How are You.
    I think may be you remember me I m Qaiser who everytime takes interest in you theme and give reply of your theme so this time I again think to start from Discussion Forum and here I found your theme so I m just trying to reply it.

Public kissing????
    Its stupid act as i think actually some people want to show others that they are too romantic but actually this is not romance just lust.

kissing the person that you like in public is not big issue if this person is your brother,sister ,son or daughter but kissing ur gf or bf is a issue becoz the opposite genders always attract each other as the devil is always present between them but naila in Europe ,USA they are not only kissing but they openly do everything that they want. You know in Pakistan especially in Lahore and Karachi in high class colleges students do that. But can anyone tell me that what they get in kiss. I think these people are mentally sick that think that kissing act give them a taste nope.

If you love someone then its ur duty to give him/her regard and respect but public kissing act spoil the image of ur love and others who see that, always want to kiss that person and try to do it.

The one of the main reasons of crime is girl.People kill other people just for the sake of girl and many crimes happen just for this Act.

If you want to kiss coz of your love that do that at that place where others couldn't see u but if u do openly then its mean you force others to do that with your gf .

That is my view.
    Dont spoil life by using word compromise.Spent ur life with whole heartedly.

if it was in any muslim society then that was supposed to be bad thing from islamic perspective.......but in case of european country un k mazhab may allow ho ga sab kuch openly karna.......in opinion these things should be done in private

kissing has lot of benefits
    it bonds your relationship
    soothes your nerve
    in the subcontinent we greet by folding hands in western they sake hands
    Qaiser Izhar girl is not the cause of crime
    men is the culprit ego,jealousy and lust drives him
    if somebody kisses his girl friend in public
    and u want to do the same with that girl by force
    you are an uncultured beast
    u make me happy

i agree wid u dsjeya!

thanks for replying everyone

And yes Qaiser bro...i remember u ofccoz!

and one thing i wanna add...
    i dnt like to watch couple kissing in public...dats so EW..but personally i dnt hate kissing and waghera waghera...but i dn care abt wat other couples do..they can do wat they want to! i give damn lol...its their life n luv so i dnt have a problem wid dat...

and kissing is not mentally sick Qaiser bro..as u said...

well to be very honest me ko tou kuch nahi hoota.BUT!!!
    Ager meri appni beeti hooti aur woh essa kerti,me yeh bardasht nahi ker saktta tha,our religon n culture don't allow us.Naila u said ke religon ko beech main na laya jaye,how??
    I mean how we muslims can't bring religon in ny thing?Hamain zindigi ko islam ke hisab say jeena chahiye.

i didnt meant to say dat...pata hai ke islam mein allowed nahi ...dats true! but maine jo question kia hai woh yeh tha ke yeh jo log karte hain ..and its mostly europian's / christian's not musllims...maine to kabhi koi muslim nai dekha...

main unki baat kar rahi thi...im not tlkin abt Islam n muslims...kioke maine kabhi dekha nai ke ki muslim aisa karta ho publicy mein

jo cheez islam main mana hea woh off course wrong hea,Allah (swt) hum say behter jaante hain,jub unhonay mana kiya tou wrong hi hoga.Btw main nay tou dekha hea muslims ko bhi :s